Dare For Poppy

Uni: Hiiiii!!! We are back and I have the dare for Poppy by CrazyTrollLover! She said that if I choose her dare I get a cherry on top! And this unicorn loves cherries! *points to self* (I do love cherries but she didn't promise, that's fine though I like the dare)

Poppy: What's the dare? I kinda need to hurry though because I'm getting my dress fit for Dad's retirement by Satin and Chenille and they hate it when I'm late!

Uni: Actually, the dare fits perfectly. We all know former King Peppy is a crazy Broppy shipper, and I promised him Broppy. The dare says that you should sing the song 'Thanks To You' to Branch in front of every troll at the party!

Poppy: *blushes* O-okay.

~~Party Time!~~

Poppy: *steps in front of crowd* Alright everybody, I have special song for Branch to sing.

Peppy: *whispers to Uni* Is this the Broppy you promised me?

Uni: *whispers back* Yes.

Poppy: Thank you for teaching me how to love, showing me what the world means. What I've been dreaming of.. *holds hands with Branch as she softly sings*
And now I know, there is nothing that I could not do... thanks to you. For teaching me how to feel, showing me my emotions. Letting me know what's real, from what is not. What I've got is more that I'd ever hoped for, and a lot of what I hope for is thanks to you. *blushes and kisses him, before breaking away and continuing* No mountain, no valley. No time, no space. No heartache, no heartbreak. No fall from grace, can't stop me from believing, that my love will pull me through. Thanks to you. There's no mountain, no valley! No time, no space. No heartache, no heartbreak. No fall from grace, can't stop me from believing, that my love will see me through! Thanks to you! Thanks to you! *stares into eyes*

Branch: *smiles and hugs before kissing her and letting her resume her song*

Poppy: For teaching me how to live, putting things in perspective. Teaching me how to give, and how to take. No mistake we were put together, and if I breakdown, forgive me but it's true. That I'm aching with the love I feel inside. Thanks to you, thanks to you.

Branch: *hugs and whispers* That was beautiful.

Poppy: *kisses cheek* Thanks.

Peppy: Cheer for Broppy! *claps hard*

People: *clap*

Poppy: *giggles* Dad!

Branch: I believe you owe me a question Ms. Amazing Singer.

Poppy: *playfully hits shoulder* Stop! You know I'm not that good!

Branch: *rolls eyes* I wouldn't have sung 'True Colors' with you if you weren't.

Poppy: *smiles* Truth or dare?

Branch: I'll do truth, bye guys!

Poppy: Bye!

Uni: Bye again! See ya soon!