Chapter 6: I Thought He Loved Me

Ronnie Anne's POV

I was running on my way back home with tears after Lincoln dumped me, I was feeling so sad and broken, so I arrived and I went to my room, while Bobby was watching me, as he was feeling bad for me, so he went there to console me after what happened.

"Ronnie Anne? Are you okay?" Bobby said, "No, I'm fine, go away!" I said with tears, "I know you sis, you're not okay, tell me" Bobby said, "Fine, come in" I said as I opened the door, and my brother came in to a pep talk, "What happened?" Bobby said, "Lincoln Loud....." I said, "What happened to Lincoln?" Bobby asked, "He broke up with me" I said as I started to cry harder, while Bobby has hugging me, "Oh, sis, I'm sorry for you" Bobby said, "It's okay, he dumped me because he doesn't want to be in a relationship, but I'm glad I have you brother" I said still hugging him, "Wait.... But if Lincoln dumped you, that means that I'm going to break up with Lori" Bobby said, as he took his phone to dump her girlfriend, so I stopped him by taking his phone away from him, "Hey, give me my phone! I need to break up with Lori" Bobby said, "Don't do it, you'll regret it later" I said, "But Lincoln hurt you, and I don't want to be with someone with the same last name who has already hurt you, so I need to do it" Bobby said, "I know, but don't do it, don't sacrifice your happiness just because of me, I have to fix this by myself, but please, don't break up with Lori" I said, "Okay, I won't, calm down, are you sure you can handle this?" Bobby said, "I will, so don't worry" I said, "Okay, I trust you sis, well, I'm leaving, good night" Bobby said, as I gave him his phone and he leaves, while I went to sleep, and later I started to had a dream about me going to Lincoln's house, and then I knocked the door, and it was him, but in a angry look, as I tried to apologized to him.

"Look, I know you're angry at me but I need to say sorry about......" I said with tears, "About what? Our relationship, it's okay, my sisters explained me everything" Lincoln said, "So... we are now fine" I asked, "We are fine, but don't you need to say anything, I have another way of how to accept your apologize" Lincoln said, as he pulled my hand and he started to give me a kiss on the cheek, I was so confused about what is happening, so he took my hand and we went to his room, and he started to kiss me, while I blushed harder, 30 minutes later, we both started to lie down in the bed, while we sleep together in Lincoln's bed.

"Lincoln, this was the best apologize ever, so this means we are back together?" I said, "Of course, my life would be horrible without you, you're my everything, I love you Ronnie Anne" Lincoln said, "Love you too, Lame-O" I said as he gave me a tiny kiss, as we started to cuddle together, then I started to wake up, while I was blushing about the dream, I was wondering what that means, as I was thinking, maybe it could mean that I need to be with Lincoln no matter what happens in the future, yikes, I think I need to stop watching those romance movies that Bobby and Lori always watch, so I denied it, and I went back to sleep.

The next day....

Lincoln's POV

Lincoln's POV

I arrived to school with Clyde, as I was telling him about my broke up with Ronnie Anne, as I was telling details about the situation.