•• 05 ••

"What did your alarm have to do at this time?" I frowned

"It's 4:00 am. The time I wake up." He replied.

"WHAT? It's four? We've been out since so long?" I asked, in shock.

"Yeah!"

"Get. Me. Out of this place. Right. Now!" I ordered.

He ignored my anger and continued walking.

"Are you deaf?" I ran behind him but stumbled upon something and fell down.

Stupid Trees and their T-Rex sized roots!

Trevor turned around and reached for me, holdong his hand forward to help me stand up.

"You okay?" He asked, suspiciously.

"Wow, I was almost going to believe that you were deaf." I released myself out of his hold and all he did was frown, but then he forced himself to calm down.

Giving full attention to the pain and not controlling my big mouth, I couldn't sense an object coming closer until there was some movement at a very less distance.

It was close enough for a normal human being like Trevor to feel and by the expressions that his face held at the moment, while staring wide eyed at something behind me, I'm sure it was going to be terrible.

"Run!" He growled and I did as I was told.

"What is it?" I asked as he held a strong grip on my hand, and dragged me along him.

"A wolf," he replied, still running.

Soon, we stopped because I felt there was no other creature behind us. Again we let out those heavy sighs that came out as if we had imprisoned them since centuries.

"Okay! if I die today. I swear I'm going to turn into a ghost after death and then haunt you each night for killing me." I scowled.

"You are still blaming it on me? Thank me for saving you." He scowled back.

"Save me? Thank you for saving me? You should've better thrown me to the wolf than saying that." I snapped.

He didn't reply. He just rolled his eyes and continued walking and I had no other choice but to follow him.

"Hey, Listen," I called. "Are you even taking me home."

"What else do you think I'm doing?" He frowned at me, forcing me to keep my anaconda sized tongue in control.

He then turned back to his path and I forced myself to stay quiet this time and just walk behind him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Hey peeps! How did you like the chapter? It is the shortest and probably, the most boring chapter. I'm really sorry for that.