•• 07 ••

We can be as oblivious as possible to whatever happens around us, when we're dreaming.

However, opening your eyes to the same old, colourless world is the worst feeling ever.

It was dark all around me, for I cannot see. But I knew I was in a room with no one around, as I woke up from sleep.

As I tried to recall everything that happened before I fainted, I heard someone walking closer.

A few minutes later, I heard a door open. I turned in the direction of the voice, despite of being sure I won't see anything, I saw something.

Something, or someone.

And of course, it was none other than Trevor Scofield.

"You? What are you doing here? Weren't you groaning in pain a while ago?"

"It's been hours," he said, coldly. "And I put up with those assholes we met a few hours ago."

All that I understood was the word "hours", and the fact that a person who had been fighting death a while ago, was now talking to me like I'm pulled out of the gutters.

"Don't look at me like that," he continued. "You see, I was together with them to kidnap you, to take revenge from your father who has done nothing but jailed most of our companions. Labelled them juveniles. Criminals."

"That guy . . . Daniel," he said, spitting the name through clenched teeth. "Since he is kind of a womanizer, he got his eyes on you the day you first came to my house with your father. We saw you with him and planned on kidnapping you. That's the reason I asked my father about you. But I couldn't hand you over to Daniel, because our plan was to kidnap you, not to rape you. However, my part of revenge from your father is not the the jailed companions, but something else. Now, all I want you to do, Sarah Hudson, is stay here."

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"You," I seethed. "What do you mean by kidnapping and rapping and all of this nonsense! Weren't you suppose to mind your own business. And I perfectly know my father does not have any time to waste on you worthless people. Take me home. NOW!"

"Good night," he turned to leave.

"Hey, wait! You have to take me home," I followed him. "WAIT!"

I followed him to door until he shut it right on my face.

All I was trying to do was make sense of whatever had been happening. But every thing, each and everything seemed so illogical to me, I could believe this was a dream.

If only, I'd wake up to find it's not true.

The little amount of trust that had developed for Trevor inside me, just evaporated. But I didn't know that it will condense one day, and come back to its original state in the most torturous way possible.

I didn't know what was coming my way.

And I wish, I did.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Hello!! There's an important news.

I won't be able to update this month. 😩😩

Yeah, I know, I know I'm sorry! But I just have my own reasons. Next update will be in July. Till then, see ya! And yeah, I hope we'll have more readers too. 😀