Chapter Seven.

Xander

I sighed as I looked at my unconscious mate. My chin rested on my palm as I gazed upon my mate who was ties up in chains again. Thankfully, Leon had reacted in time and pulled Bella away from me before I could black out. Poor Ma Jennifer had fainted as soon as Bella had attacked me.

I sighed once again and got up and sat beside her sleeping figure on the bed. I brushed my thumb against her cheek and a chuckle came out of my lips.

"One year we've been separated Bells. Not quite the reunion I had in mind." I said quietly and kept brushing my thumb against her cheek.

Xander, what's that? My wolf asked and I frowned.

What's what?

Look, over there. Near her collar. Move her shirt a bit. He instructed and that's when I noticed a faint line on her skin. I frowned and moved the shirt a little before pulling back in surprise.

A scar was running from all the way from her shoulders towards her chest.

What the hell did they do to her? I wondered and my wolf whined.

Do you think there are more? He asked and I felt my back stiffen.

My fingers carefully worked as I looked for any scars visible and found only two others. One on her wrist and one behind her ear. Thankfully, they weren't big scars but they were big enough to make my blood boil.

"You touch me again and I swear, this time I will kill you." Bella's voice suddenly called and I chuckled.

"You're in no position to threaten me, Bells. I said and she frowned.

"Why are you calling me that hideous name? My name is Isabella." She said and I frowned at her tone.

"Bella, don't you know who I am?" I asked and she scoffed.

"I know who you are but apparently you're more clueless than I thought. You don't even know who I am to you." She said with a sour expression on her face but I smiled softly.

"Of course, I know who you are, Bells." I said but she scoffed

again.

"So, you mean to tell me you treat your enemies like lovers?" She asked and I froze for a moment as I processed her words but then I burst out laughing. I wrapped my arms around my stomach as I laughed but then soon calmed down, wiping a tear away as I let out a last laugh. The whole time, Bella was giving me weird looks.

"Bells, how can I be enemies with my own mate?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"Mate!? My mate died years ago!" She exclaimed but I frowned. I reached my hand out towards her neck and seeing that, she tried to struggle away but shivered when I placed my fingers on my mark on her neck.

"No... It can't be..." She whispered; her eyes wide but I nodded.

"It is. I am your mate, Bella." I said as I moved my fingers on her mark.

"But... but father told me that you're my enemy..." She Breathed out and I frowned.

"Bella, was it a blonde man?" I asked and she nodded. "Bella, that man wasn't your father. Your father is a human. That man kidnapped you from school a year ago. Don't you remember?" I said and she shook her head.

"What... That man told me I was in an accident and have amnesia." She told me. "And I couldn't do anything since I don't have my wolf anymore." She added and my eyes widened.

"What? Your wolf? What happened?" I asked rapidly but she just sighed.

"I don't know... There was this lady who gave me something to drink everyday... She used to say that it's medicine..." Bella told me and I sighed. I pulled her up and gave her a hug.

"It's alright, Bells. We'll get your wolf back. I promise." I whispered and she nodded.

We stayed silent for a while and I treasured the feeling of having Bella in my arms again. She moved her head a bit and I could see that she was looking around the room.

"Can I... Can I see that?" She asked softly and I looked in the same direction as her to see her looking at the photo of us I had on my bedside table.

"Of course." I said and I untied the chains around her before handing the picture to her.

"I don't remember any of this." She said quietly and I sat down

beside her once again.

"It's alright. I'm just glad you're back with us." I told her with a smile and she blushed slightly.

"Can you tell me how we met?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Funny story, actually."

—————————————————————————————————————

AN: Hey everyone! Sorry the chapter got cut so much! This was all I could remember happened in this chapter before it got deleted accidentally. I hope you all don't mind this chapter. Comment, Vote and Follow :)