Prologue

Before I get this started I wanted to say how amazed I am that I haven't even posted anything in this yet and it already has 70 reads, that's crazyyyy

Prologue. He Did What?

I haven't seen him in two years. I'm halway through college, and not once have I see him, nor had to deal with his obnoxious attitude. I've moved out of my house and got my own apartment. I've made new friends. But I've never been able to stop wondering what's happened to him, and where he went. I've never been able to get him off my mind. 

"Hello?" I hear Cameron yell through my apartment. I stand up from my bed, walking down the steps. 

"Hey" I smile, sitting down on my couch. One thing him and I have never talked about was him. It was as if he never existed to any of us, Alex included.

It's killed me for years, trying to hold back my questions, and not blurt them out to everyone. 

"Mom wanted me to tell you that she's having a small party and she's inviting the guys and she wants you to come" 

"Why didn't she just tell me?" I chuckle. 

"I don't know, because it's mom" He shrugs.

"Alright, I'll be there" I nod "Just send me all the details because I'll forget if you tell me" 

"Okay, but I gotta go to work, I just decided to stop by real quick since your apartment is on my way there" 

"Alright, cool. Bye Cam" I wave and he waves, walking out of my apartment. 

My phone rings and I pick it up, seeing a text from Alex asking to go to lunch. I agree, and walk to my shower to change. Once I'm finished, Alex texts me that he's outside.

I walk out of my apartment building, searching for his car until I find it, making small steps to get to his car. I get into the passenger side and put on my seatbelt, giving Alex a smile. 

"How are you?" He asks. 

"I'm good, how are you?" 

"Great"

***

We get about halfway through lunch when I cannot take my curiosity anymore, four years of waiting for an answer finally enough. 

"Where did he go?" I ask, and Alex puts down his fork, he looks at me in confusion but I know he knows who I'm talking about. 

"What do you mean?" He asks "He didn't tell you?" 

"Tell me what?" 

"Parker, he transferred to that school in Ireland" 

{}{}{}{}

OMG OMG OMG

THE BEGINNING IS HEEERRREEE

I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS

I THINK IT'LL BE SHORT LIKE WANT BUT IT'LL BE GOOD AND SO DRAMATIC

I LOVE YOU ALL

BAD_BOY_HEMMO