3.

Wattpad is beginning to piss me off, it took me forever to try and make this chapter, and I wanted to have this up earlier, but every time I tried to update it would tell me I didn't have permission to modify this story.

Can I just say I barely ever listen to rap/R&B, but I've been listening to Post Malone like my life depended on it, like idk what it is about him, but I just adore him as a human being. He's so precious.

Also, Kacy Hill, listen to her if you don't, that girl is a muthafuckin goddess and has the voice of an angel.

Anyways, let's get to the real shit,

/Austin/

I stand outside of Carrie's apartment, my head hung low and my knuckles knocking lightly on her front door. She swings it open after a few moments, a scowl on her face when she sees me. 

"Can I help you?" She asks, her tone bitter.

"I came here to apologize" I say, looking up at her to meet her eyes "I'm really sorry, I've just been really stressed lately, and I didn't meant to take it out on you. It's just, I've never had someone give a shit as much as you do, and I'm not used to it" I sigh "I'm just really sorry, and I didn't mean it" 

Her features have seemed to soften slightly, but you can still tell that she's mad at me, and isn't going to forgive me that easily. She sighs heavily, and opens the door wider before walking away to her living room,  sitting on the couch. I follow her, shutting the door behind me, and sitting down on the seat adjacent to the couch. 

"What's wrong with you?" She asks, crossing her arms. 

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion. 

"I know you well enough to know that there's something up with you, and I'd like to know what it is, I won't get mad, unless you cheated on-"

"I didn't cheat on you" I shake my head "I wouldn't do that" I say, and she nods slightly.

"Then, what's going on?" She asks. 

"I'm just having a really tough time, and I'm trying to figure it out, but I need to figure it out on my own" I run a hand through my hair. 

"What's it about?" She asks, and I begin to get annoyed that she's meddling again, but I take a deep breath.

"It's about something that happened before I met you, and I need to figure it out on my own. I don't want to have to explain the entire story for you to try and understand and then have you try to give me advice I know I won't use, okay? Please, Care, let me do this on my own" I sigh out, and she let's out a short huff before nodding. 

"Fine, but promise if you need me you'll talk to me" 

"I promise" I nod. 

"Okay" She says, she stands up from her spot on the couch and opens her arms for a hug, and I smile slightly before hugging her, giving her a kiss on the head "I'm sorry for being annoying" She mumbles against my chest. 

"You're not annoying, you're just..." I trail off to think of the word, and when I can't find one, she laughs lightly. 

"Annoying" She looks up at me with a small smile "I'll work on it" She says "I just don't want you to be hurting and not want to tell me" 

"I know, I know. But I promise, if it got too much, I'd tell you" I tell her, and she nods. 

"Well, that's good to hear" She says, letting go from our hug "Do you want to watch a movie?" She asks. 

"Sure" I nod, and she leads me to her room, turning on her tv, and going onto OnDemand to pick a movie while I take place on the left side of her bed. 

***

"So wait, you're coming back?" Alex asks. 

"Not right now, I think I'm going to finish out this year, and then come back to Miami when I'm done" I say, leaning back on my bed. 

"Why?" He asks, and I fight off a scoff. 

"What do you mean why? I don't want to be here anymore, I left Miami because I wanted to give Parker space, but I don't want space from her anymore, and I'm tired of being in Ireland, I miss Miami and I want to go back home" I go on a small rant, and I hear him sigh heavily on the other side of the line. 

"Austin, if you come back, leave Parker alone" He says "I know I said the other day to call her if you wanted to, but honestly, leave her alone. You don't understand what you did to her, and how bad she was after everything, and the last thing she needs is you coming back. You playing her once was enough, but you did it twice, and I won't let you do it a third time" 

"I didn't play her" 

"You did" He raises his voice "And the fact that you don't see that you did is bullshit" He says.

"But Alex-"

"I honestly don't want to hear it, because I know you're going to tell me something I don't want to hear, and then I'll only get annoyed with you because you're a liar" 

"I'm not a fucking liar!" I yell "God damn Alex! You only see the worst in me, and you're supposed to be my best friend! I don't know when you decided that Parker was more important than me, and that you're going to stick up for her, and not even give a second to thought to maybe I'm genuinely sorry for what I did. It's like you're fucking in love with her something" I say, and his line gets eerily quiet "Alex..." I trail off, and he doesn't say anything right away, and i get my answer. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell, jumping up from my spot on my bed "No! No! Absolutely fucking not!" I shake my head "Are you fucking kidding me?" I repeat "Alex" I take a deep breath to calm down, I try to find the words to say, but I can't.

So I don't say anything, I just hang up. I throw my phone onto my bed in anger, my fists clenched tightly.

After the phone call ends, I spend the next hour and a half pacing around my room, overthinking it all.

How long did he feel that way?

Did he like her when I was with her?

Is he going to make a move? 

Are they together now? 

What the fuck is happening?

My phone rings from my bed, and I pick it up, answering it and putting it up to my ear. The first few moments no one says anything, there's just breathing on both ends, until they speak.

"Austin..." They breathe out, and I lose my breath.

"P, Baby" I sigh out. 

________________________________________________________________________________

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

How's this chapter? You like it? Can you tell there's a shit storm coming orrr???

I love you all, 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo