unread bond(1)

We can see a girl she is ridding her bicycle 🚲 and singing

AANKHON KO TERI AADAT HAI

She hold her scarf with one hand nd with the other hand she was holding cycle's handle

TU DIKHEA NA TOH INHE SHIKAYAT HAI

That scarf hide her view due to wind

AANKHON KO TERI AADAT HAI

She stops in front of a flower shop and then brought some flowers

TU DIKHEA NA INHE SHIKAHAYAT HAI

Then she move ahead there was a cute puppy

BIN CHUE CHU LIYE

She plays with that puppy

TUNE MUJHKO DIYE

She dance a little bit

PYAAR K YE TARANE janiyaa

She was damm happy may be...

SAU AASMANO KO AR FO JHAANO KO

CHOD K AAYI TERE PASS

She then once again started riding that bicycle and she stops her bicycle in front of a hospital and she pick up those flowers from her bicycle 's basket and enter inside ...

She enter in a room..
where a boy was lying unconscious she put that flower in the flower vase she ruffed his hair

And kiss on his forehead

Nandini -"plz wake up soon baccha I miss you.."

Suddenly a girl enter inside

Navya-"nandu tu kahan thi pta hai,doctor bol rhea Thea ki Vo Rishab ka treatment ni krenge kyki paise ni,deposit hue hmare pass kuch saving thi humne de di par ab.."

(Nandu where were you?? Doctors were saying that they will stop his treatment because we did not  deposit the money , I gave all the money which I had but...)

Nandini came near to her and hugged her

Nandini -"thank you so much Navya but don't worry mujhe job mil gyi so ab sari problem solve  ho jaegi...

(Don't worry navya I got the job so all problem will be solved)

Saying this she broke the hug nd blinks her eyes Navya was damm happy

Navya-"woow woow dhanyavaad maata rani(she joined her hand to pray) I mean tujhe job mil gya I m very happy congratulations.."

Nandini -"thank you...accha abhi main jati Hu aaj meri job ka first day hai late ni hona chahti...so bye nd thank you for everything..
Tum meri sacchi dost ho"

And she hugs her

(Thank you ,
Okay now I have to go , today is the first day of my job , I don't want to be late ,
So bye and thank you for everything you are my true friend..)

Navya-"hatt pagal main teri dost ni behean bhi Hu,ar tu...huh jaa baat ni krti.."

(I am not only your friend but also your sister too...
Huh I am angry at you.
Won't talk to you...)

Nandini hold her ears

Nandini -"sorry Navya maaf Kr de ab thanks ni bolugi.."

(Sorry navya I won't say thanks again...)

Navya-"chal iss bar maaf kiya par agli baar soach Lena.."

(Okay this time I forgive you ,but if you repeat this mistake again then I won't leave you...)

Nandini -"ok...maatain "

Saying this she leaves from there she was about to go outside but doctor stops her

Doctor-"nandini.."

Nandini -"yes"

Doctor-"Vo I m sorry to say but agr aaj hme paise ni mile toh Hume rishab ko hospital se nikalna hoga I m bounded sorry...."

(I am sorry nandini ,but if we not get the money today we are bound to throw him out from the hospital)

Nandini -"plz doctor aisa mat kriye main aaj hi paise deposit Kr,dugi.."

(Please doctor don't say this I'll deposit the money today )

Doctor -"ok.."

_____________

Office

Nandini to the receptionist -"hello I m Nandini Murthy.."

Receptionist -"o yes ma'am you are appointed as sir's personal assistant..."

Nandini -"assistant??but Maine toh accountant k lia,interview Diya tha.."

(Assistant?? But I Gabe the interview for accountant )

Rec.-"I really don't know about it ma'am nd apki salary 50,000₹ hai nd jaisa apne kha tha apki advance salary ready hai.."

(I really don't know about it ma'am your salary is 50,000 Rs and as you told us your advance salary is ready...)

Nandini pov

O ho farak kya padta hai job mil gyi yhi important hai ar vaise bhi mujhe ye log advance salary dene k lia bhi taiyaar hai..I shouldn't deny for it rishu ka kya hoga?

(O ho it doesn't matter , I got the job that's the important thing...
And moreover they are ready to give me advance salary ...
I shouldn't deny for it ..
At least for the sake of Rishab)

Receptionist -"ma'am?"

Nandini -"huh.."

Receptionist -"ma'am do you want to continue this job??"

Nandini -"yes.."

Receptionist -"ok then plz sign this contract nd here is your salary check..."

Nandini -"contract/?"

Receptionist -"ma'am just for basic rules of office ."

Nandini was about to read the papers but a call came from hospital so without reading it she sign those papers nd take that cheque nd rushed towards hospital...

A person smiles evilly...

__________________

#Precap

First meeting of manan..

So it was pre planned?? or just a CO incident??what will Manik do to torture her will he able to see her in pain??and why he want to take revenge?"

Wanna know then keep reading nd do comments

#deepika