unknown bond(7)

The Revenge

Part 7

Manik pov

O ho ye girl bhi na pta ni iske mom dad kahan honge but kya kru ise chod k bhi aise ni jaa sakta agr kuch galat se.......... no I don't know why but I want to protect her

Misha shakes him -"aap kahan kho gye???"

Manik -"ni khi ni jab tak apke mumma papa ni mil jatea aap mere saath chalo..."

Misha-"no no mumma paleshaan hogi vo mele lia bhut paleshaan hogi..."

"

Manik-"ooo aisa kya koi baat ni phr lekin aap ye batao ki agr aap han akele rhoge toh mumma ko kaise pta chalega ki aap khan ho but agr aap mere saath cholge so hum mil k mumma ko dhundhege ar aap mere ghr p rest bhi kr lena....... "

misha-"but"

Manik-"Ar haan mere pass ghr p bhut sare choclates and cheese pizza bhi hai main akele ni kha pauga agr aap mere saath chaloge toh hum mil k share krege aapko bhook bhi lagi hogi na???"

Misha was sucking her thumb

Misha pov

Vaise ye uncle theek hi khea rhea hai agr main ghr jaugi so .........vaise bhi I

M very hungry Nd choclates nd pizza voh bhi cheese wala..."

She was blabbering in her toddler voice which manik can clearly listen on listening this cute conversation he smiles..on her cute antics

She says cheese pizza little loudly

Manik -"yes cheese pizza voh bhi biggy wala jo main bilkul akele ni kha pauga...."

Misha licks her tongue

Misha_"ok I'll come with you but main na sirf ........kyki apka pizza waste hoga ar aap itna bol rhea ho...so..."

ma-"yes yes ok ok chalo "

he pick her up in his arms and walk toward his car....

..........

..........

Manik was running behind misha...he was trying to catch her

Manik -stop baccha you will fall ruko ruko baccha aram se wait gir jaoge aap "

Misha-"haha no ni aap mele saath cheating kal(kr)rhea ho I won't fall catch me if you can..."

Saying this she showed her tongue to him....

Which remind him of someone special of his life.....

Manik was running behind Nandini...

Manik -"ruko ruko you will fall Nandini.. "

Nandini -"huh seriously manik don't make excuses catch me if you can...and I m sure you can never catch me hahaha..."

Thinking about her a lone tear escape from his eyes

........

Scene 2

Misha was running madly

She bumps with nyonica by mistake...

She was sipping a juice so that juice falls on her dress

Nyonica shouted on top of her voice...

nyonica-" you down class girl dikhta ni are you mad chalna ni aata kya btw what the hell are you doing here and who allowed you to enter inside my house just get lost... "

She was about to raise her hand on her but manik stops her

Manik pick her up in his arms and kisses her forehead

Manik-"hey baccha shhhhh..rotea ni you are my brave girl na shhh..."

Unknowingly the PAPA word escape from her mouth

Manik-"shhh shhh don't worry baccha papa is here.."

And he hugs her tightly

Manik kisses her forehead and wipe her tears from his palm...

Manik turn towards nyonica..... Misha was still in his arms...

Manik-"nyonica how dare you haan??how can you talk to her like that haan and if you are forgetting then let me remind you this house in which you are standing belongs to me did you get that??and if I want so I can throw you out from my house at any time.... So next time never every try to repeat this mistake now apologise to her..."

Nyonica -"Are you insane you want me to apologise to her I mean this middle class outsider..."

manik-"nyonica just mind your tongue or else ready to see the worst side of me and I m sure that you don't want to see that..."

she was sobbing silently

Manik -"shhh baccha kuch nhi hota I m here na shhh.."

Manik -"nyonica just say it or else...... (on getting no response from her...)fine I m going to call and phr you know right..."

Nyonica-"you can't do this samjhe tum..."

manik-"o plz nyonica I m not telling you I m ordering you..ok fine let's just finish it.."

nyonica-"fine..sorry.."

manik-"what???suna ni maine say it loudly.."

misha-"plz unko jAane ko bolo plz..."

manik-"ok my princess.... ...

So nyonica I m leaving you this time but next time I won't leave you easily...."

This whole scene is watch by one pair of eyes.... And she was crying... .

So so ye hai nya update I hope ye boring ni tha kaisa laga plz mujhe batana nd I m waiting for your comments I love to read that....ye part specially un readers k lia jinhone itna wait kiya ar iss ff ko apna pyaar diya thank you guys😊😊

#happy reading

#Deepika