papa(6)

THE_REVENGE
part 6

Nandini pov
Uff aiyappa ye manik bhi na Kisi ki ni,sunta pagal hai ...usko problem kya hai koi seedhi baat samajh ni,aati ab tabiyat theek ni he should rest but ni sunega kahan...?? huh hmesha apni chalata rheta hai kya kru iss ladke ka pura musibat hai....
.
.
.

She Saw Sheena...she was talking to another boy
Sheena-"are ansh jaldi se drink ready kro sir ko de k aana hai do it fast otherwise Vo job se na nikal de..."
Ansh-"are don't worry red wine is ready to serve go nd gave it to him..."
Sheena leaves from there taking that wine ...

Nandini pov
O no I have to stop her Vo drink no,manik can't drink it ye harmful hai for him...vo samajh ni rhea...
She rushed toward his cabin...
She saw him he was sipping some red drink
She snatched that glass from him..

Nandini -"manik you can't drink,are you mad pagal ho it is harmful for your health ...."

Manik -"I told you before na??stop being my WIFE you are not my wife get that Stop bossing around me you are nothing for me ...employee ho employee ban k rho apni position mat bhulo????"

On hearing this her eyes becomes teary
He turn another side,Nandini hold his blazer nd pull him toward herself

Nandini -"manik kya in salo main wakt itna Badal gya ki hum ajnabi bhi na rhea???kya sab itna??.."

Manik -"stop this bullshit that time I was a fool I love ....actually no I don't...

pta hai you are nothing for me sirf nafrat krta Hu tumse tumhe Jo dard mujhe Diya na uske lia tumhe kabhi maaf ni Kr sakta or chah k bhi tumhe dard ni de sakta because..."

NANDINI -"because..."

She was still holding his shirt's collar nd she started moving towards his face little more close...

They can feel each other's breath...
Manik lost his sense and unknowingly he hold her waist pulling her more closer to him...

and at that time a person,with a red wine glass enter inside his cabin

Person-"manik tune juice pee liya...
(he saw manan in same position)
Sorry I guess wrong timing..."

They move away from each others

Manik -"aree kya yaar tu bhi baith I was...(he rubs her forehead)"

Person-"I know I know...you were just being cozy with..."

Manan gave a shocked look to each other

Person -"haha chal chod juice khatam Kr..."

Nandini -"juice??"

Person-"jee ye Jo pyala apke haath main hain na Vo pomegranate ka juice hai manik k lia tha kya apko bhi peena hai??..."

Nandini was like

"o shit I thought he must be drinking o no aiyappa main bhi na "
She mentally hit her head..
She ran out from there biting her lips...
.........
.........
Person-"manik ye scene kya hai???"

Manik -"nothing Vo just employee hai..."

Person-"justtttt???dekh k lagta toh ni??"

Manik -"chup Kr cabir ar else I'll shut your mouth for forever..."

Cabir-"aree bhai tu bhadak kyn rha hai??chill mar accha juice finish Kr mujhe kuch kaam hai..."

Manik -"hmm ok..."
...
...
Manik sat on the couch and closed his eyes...
The scene of previous incident started coming in from of his eyes and he became frustrated....

He leaves from the office he started driving his car on isolated place he was angry on himself for losing his control on himself in front of her...

He angrily hit his car's wheel....
....
....
Manik was driving his car as usual he was angry...

He stops the car immediately on seeing a little cute girl who came in front of his car ....

She was wearing a red polka dot frock nd matching sandal of red colour...
She was 3.5 years old nd she was damm cute on seeing , his car she get little afraid

manik came out from the car...
Manik-"dikhayi ni deta kya chalna ni aata toh chalti kyn ho??are you mad agr kuch ho jata toh??"

Girl-"aap bhi toh dekh saktea Thea na apko talna(chalna) ni aata i was toh wakeng(walking) quitly(quietly) nd aap hi ni tal(chal)ni paye huh.."

Manik was like is she mad or what no one ever dare to talk so rudely with him but this girl is not only arguing with him but also scolding him too...
He get amazed on seeing her ,then he carefully notice her face she was looking so cute big doey eyes ,chubby cheeks nd soft skin ....

He feels attracted toward her he pick her up in his arms and unknowingly he kisses her cheeks....

Manik -"vaise you are cute.."

Girl-"and you al(are) montal(moster)"

Manik -"haww main monster huh abhi batata Hu.."

Then he make her sit on his car's bonnet nd started tickling her but she doesn't feel ticklish...

Girl-"I don't feel tiklich( ticklish) hahahaha..."

Manik adore her and she was laughing crazily...

Manik feels complete having her in his arms...

Manik -"ok princess o so apke mumma papa kha hai??"

She started sucking her thumb in confusion...
Nd he smiles he was just thinking that koi itna cute kaise ho sakta hai??

Manik -"hmm so??"

Girl-"Vo mumma na bhr hai so main na gum gyi thi.."

Manik -"nd papa??"
Her face fell down and she feels bad...

Girl-"pa...pa..."

Tears starting coming out from her eyes after hearing that word PAPA
Manik feels something wrong so he started diverting her attention

Manik-"ok baatain baad main you must be feeling hungry na???chalo kuch khatea hai..."

Precap
That girl was in malhotra's mansion..
She was running and manik was running behind her ,
She hit with nyonica she fall on the ground and nyonica started shouting on her and she was crying
Manik came from behind
Manik -"how dare you nyonica...(he pick her up in his arms and kisses her tears...)
No baccha you are safe I m here shhh..kuch ni hoga mera baccha ..
(she huggs him tightly,..)
Nyonica if you are forgetting so let me tell you it is my house nd let me decide who will stay here nd who will not...

So ye Precap hai I will write in detail in next part with spicy dialogues
Nd plz tell me what do you think about this ff ,plz tell me kaisa laga
Nd i m hell disappointed with ur response in previous part if i didn't get response in this part so i will stop posting this ff.....

Thank you
#happy reading
#deepika