He's My Mate! Chapter 31

Chapter 31:He what?

''What's your favourite movie?'' Jonathan asked,staring deeply into my eyes like he had for the past hour.

''Uhm.. I'd say Harry Potter but I think it should be Twilight...'' I replied,smiling widely.

''Should be or 'is'...?''

''Okay it's Twilight.''

''Which team,Jake or Edward...?''

''Hmm...I like Jake more than Edward,but I think Edward is more good looking.''

''What do you like about Jake?''

''Uhm... I don't know,I guess I just have a thing for werewolfs...'' I shrugged,not realy wanting to get into details of the subject.

We were now seated in his classroom,playing twenty questions. I tried several times to just get out of his class but I kept remembering that he had the key so even if I tried running it would be no use.

So I settled to staying with him like he demanded. It was realy nice just talking to him like that. I learnt a lot about him,his favourite music,movie,colour,and how his high school days were. It was amazing. I wish this moment would never come to an end,but a bell rang a few minutes ago,singnalling school-out.Which meant I had to leave,since James will be picking me up anytime soon. I realy hated taking a cab or the bus.

''You know I realy have to go now,James will be picking me up in a few minutes since I told him I had not detention today..." I could see bright smile fade off lightly at the mention of James' name.

''I can take you home if you like...'' he seemed rather unsure.Did he think I wanted to  leave because of him 'cause that's kind of stupid,I wouldn't trade this time for anything in the world.

''K...cool...'' I replied and immediately his smile returned.

''So uhm...the other day when you said you disliked wolfs...were you serious?'' i asked out of curiosity. To be honest this question has been bugging me for quite some time and I've been waiting for him to answer it.

He looked at me curiously for a moment,''Why does it matter? 'Cause you like them?'' he inquired.

He was on the other side of the table,opposite me,leaning on his chair.

''I guess...'' I replied.

''Well...I guess you can say I'm not a dog-person...I'm just not a fan of dogs and wolfs are kind of like dogs,so yeah...I find them rather creepy in a way...'' I looked away from his eyes and pretended to check my phone,then I remembered I have to text James.

''I uhm.. I have to text James to let him know you'll be driving me.'' I said,standing up from my seat and going to the back of the class.

I texted James as slowly as I could.I guess you might think I'm being childish by reacting this way,but I just couldn't help but feel hurt by his words.

I'm a werewolf and to be honest I love it,but now that the only person whose opinion about me matters the most thinks I'm creepy,I feel like I'm not apprecited and I'm scared that may be he might not accept me when he finds out...I guess he doesn't have to.And besides,it doesn't realy matter right?