CHAPTER EIGHT

╔═══════════════╗
Fate
Chapter Eight
╚═══════════════╝

                *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫                  ┊         ┊       ✩                     ...

                ** ゜゚** ゜゚** ゜゚**

                  ˚ ˚

                   ✯

{ Charlotte }

              "Take it from the top, ladies," the manager said. Charlotte, Natalie, Payton, and Sam were all sitting on the red sofa in their studio, noses in their phones and mouths full of chips or biscuits. Charlie was smiling wide the whole time, the light of her phone casting a glare in her glasses. "Who ya texting?" Nat asked, bouncing onto the seat beside her closest friend. The Geordie quickly locked the device, tossing it across the sofa from her. "Oh, no one you know," she lied, hopping up from the couch. The other two's interests flared at her sudden jumpiness, causing the three to pounce.

"Was it Paul?"

"Have you exchanged numbers yet?"

"Did he listen to our songs?"

"Why don't you ask him to hang out!"

"Enough! Girls!" Charlie shouted, sweat beading across her forehead. She never was good under pressure. She tended to sweat profusely or have a serious case of word vomit. "When are we ever free? When is he ever free? This is best to keep it on the screens. End of discussion." No one could resist that cute accent of hers. It may be strong and hard to understand, but it still couldn't mask the hurt she was desperately trying to hide. "Besides, he's surrounded by beautiful woman all the time. Woman much prettier than me, might I add. And more successful." Nat scoffed, pulling the brunette back by her hand. "Look, Charlie. You're gorgeous, even when the lions mane isn't well kept. And you are successful. We're growing by the day, you know."

Samantha wrapped her muscular arms around Charlie's petite figure, her chin resting on the younger girl's shoulder. "We get that you're nervous and you don't do too well with relationships, but we're here for you. And if anything happens, anything at all, you can call us," she explained, squeezing the life out of the Geordie's abdomen, yet she didn't complain. She loved being close to the girls, and loved being touched – whether it's romantically or platonically, friendly or not– she loves it. Payton added onto the hug, burying her face in the girl's mane of curls. "And, why wouldn't he oblige? He's Paul Wesley, not everyone loves him. Not as much as you do."

Charlie shoved her shoulder, her tan skin turning redder by the second. "Girls, we need to finish up," their manager spoke into the microphone again, breaking up their little love fest. Charlie moved to the second mic, the first being occupied by Natalie. Payton stood at the fourth and Sam stood at third, all wearing their headphones. The tune to their next single Love Me Like You played in their ears, signaling for Charlie to begin.

────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ──────

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

i know its a short chapter,
but i thought i would shed some light
on the relationship between the girls.
much more is to come.
hope you enjoyed!
don't forget to leave a vote or comment!