ch5

I can't move my  fingers. My whole body ache and this damn light is too bright. Seriously what is that beeping noise.

Slowly opening my eyes to welcome the unfamiliar surrounding, I blinked a few times registering the place

Hospital

The door open and a lady with a notepad thingy came in.. I'm guessing she's a nurse.

"Hello Ms. Summers I see your up. Feeling any pain?" She asked while doing some things with a machine I don't know about.

"I'm in pain and I don't know why I'm here" my voice came out hoarse.

"Aah yes. The medication will soon kick in and you were in a car accident last night. Your family will be in shortly" she said exiting the room.

Car accident. Sigh

Again the door open to my mom voice.

"Oh baby I was so worried. How are you? Are you in pain? What were you thinking? Do you even remem-"

"Mom! I'm fine" 

"Are you-"

"Ssshhh.. Yes I am fine, please stop getting worried" I sofly spoke.

She kissed my forehead. Then a knock was at the door. Dad push his head in along with some flowers. I smiled at his presence.

"Hey kiddo" he greeted handing me the flowers. I smelt it and smile again.

"Thank you and I'm 27 dad "

"You will always be my little girl" he emphasized on always while ruffling my hair.

🍩

After they left I laid there curled up with the painful IV in my arm. Then again there's a knock on the door .

how many times are these nurses gonna check on me.

"Hey" that voice said.

I looked up to see him in the flesh. What the actual fuck?

"I don't want you here" I said plainly

"Where do u want me" he said with a glint of mischievousness .

"I'd actually feel giddy couple years ago if you said that to me but now I don't have the tiny bit of attraction to a man who sees it ok to embarrassed a girl publicly on her 18th birthday" I said sourly..

His facial expression change and he almost looked like he was sorry. "I'm sorry Ashley"

"Get out before I call hospital security!"

He came closer and place a bouquet of Lilly's on the table before leaving.

I threw it across the room in frustration. I felt a tear prickle as I remember the day.

"Marry this! I rather commit suicide. I will never marry you even if my life depended on it. Your one ugly Fiona that remains ugly and I won't be your sherk . your slutty behavior when I'm around is sickening . I don't want to ever see your face again!!" 

Everyone in the room stood silent. The music stopped playing for I don't know how long. Our parents was too shocked to speak. I was too embarrassed to stay in the room. I ran to my room and he i don't know .. Never came around again. I cried that night, I never will forgive him. I will never show my face to him nor speak to him ever again.