~Chapter thirty-five~

"Brody, I need you to tell the warriors to keep a lookout for someone." Rylan had rung him quickly.

Adeline had just fallen asleep in his arms after crying for quite a while. He rubbed her lower back.

"Who are we looking for?"

"Long story, but Adeline's sister. She has a twin apparently. She was taken at the same time as me. They probably look alike but bear in mind how shit I looked when I came out of the warehouse. We don't know if she's even alive, Brody. But please... Tell the warriors." He pleaded, still wanting to cry.

"Of course, Ry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He breathed out. "We know who he is, he's named Tyson, my father has known all along."

"Are you serious?!" Brody sounded pissed.

"Shhh... Adeline's asleep... Yes, I'm serious." He sighed. "They need to attack the piece of land we spoke about the other day."

"I'll let them know, they've got about 10 minutes until they leave, I'll give you as many updates as I can, we'll get everyone secured and handcuffed in the pack land and then we'll call you in... It's probably not going to be a pretty sight..." Brody told him.

"I know."

"Someone suggested we could camp out once everything is captured, but it's your choice. It might be more sensible so that everyone can sleep and get some rest before we do anything."

"If you get everyone captured in time, sure... But it might be morning already when they're done. I'm going to take Adeline into one of the rooms upstairs, but my phone is on and I'll keep my mind links open. Are you fighting?" He asked.

"No, I'm keeping tabs on everything with the warriors, I'm down on the field but we've got so many warriors I thought I might need to sort them out rather than getting killed in an organization."

"Good point. tell everyone I said good luck, give them a speech before they leave." He told him.

"Will do. Hope she's alright, Ry. I'm sorry about earlier... We'll go out together with our mates, I think she's upstairs in a room with you guys..."

"She's safe, Brody. And so is Adeline. Don't worry about it, Good luck out there. I'll see you soon." They both hung up.

Rylan logged off his computer and grabbed the blanket he kept in his office, wrapping around Adeline to keep her warm. She shuffled a little, as he stood up, but he held all of her weight and carried her out of the office, locking the door behind him. He found an empty room upstairs and placed her gently into the bed.

She woke up as she was put down, she hung onto Rylan's neck, making him pick her up again.

"Baby, I'm going to the toilet. I'll be back in a minute." He told her, he kissed the side of her neck.

"Ry." She was crying.

"Adeline. It's all gonna be okay..." He assured her. He held her tightly.

"Wil you hold me?" She asked.

"I am holding you, beautiful. I just need to go to the bathroom, then we'll get you to sleep."

"But what about the fight? Shouldn't we be helping?" She asked sniffing.

"No, everything's sorted. It's under control."

"Okay..." she whispered.

"Let me pop you down, just for a moment. I won't be a second." He said placing her on the edge of the bed and kissing her cheek.

He went into the bathroom and left the door open, pulling down his shorts and boxers to just below his butt. Adeline giggled at the view.

"What? Is my butt funny?" He asked, doing his business.