Chapter 13

After my session, I washed my body in a cold shower to get rid of the heat that was still lingering. Stepping out into the cool cold air, I quickly grab my tinker bell towel that was on my counter.

"Ah that was nice" I say while jumping on my bed. I hear a thump come from behind my headboard. I almost got hot about that. Looking at the time I see that it's twelve'O clock in the morning.

I wonder if he's still up?

Questioning myself, I agree with my urge to call him.

The phong rings a couple of times until I hear a pitched females voice. "Um h-hello? Is Christopher t-there?..This is Royalty...." before she answers I here shuffling.

"Listen bitch....why the fuck are you calling my man at 12am? You one of his hoes or sum?"

Even though she's not in front of me, I can't help but quiver in fear. "N-no-" "Stop fucking stuttering and speak!" She yells.
My left eye had a tear come from it. I tried not to but I couldn't help it. I wasn't the type of person who gets into drama. So I did the only thing I could do.

I hung up.

Just before I did, I heard a faint 'Who is it?'

~*~

I cried my self to sleep. All my hope gone. That probably wasn't the right phone number...or the right Christopher.

A strong vibration wakes me from my slumber. Five missed calls from the same number. Slightly I'm afraid that the woman will somehow slap me through the phone.

Maybe you should have apologized?..

My conscious is right. I pick up the phone and dial the number.

"Look I-I'm really s-sorry. I was just l-looking for my br-" "Roy?" A males voice breaks through this time. "Royalty is that you?" "Yes.." I whisper. The tears that I've been holding back causes a giant lump to form in my throat.

Even then I couldn't hold it in. I broke down crying. "Hey! No no no..don't cry" He tries to sooth me but every time he talks, he makes me cry. I missed him. His voice, his hair, his everything! "I-I'm sorry." I sniffles. My voice got high pitches after I started crying.

"I miss you so much. I hate it here!"

I here him sigh before he answered. "I know baby girl but your almost done and then you can live with me. I'll let you go to which ever school you want to go to. You don't even have to go. You can be free with me. Okay?"

This is why I love him so much. He was always protecting me and making sure I was happy. Then he left and never came back.

Just the thought of that made me mad!

"Why haven't you called! You don't miss me! You could have visited but you never did!!"

"Hey calm down baby girl, I wanted to. I tried. Please believe me. It took me years to find you."

"What do you mean?" I sniffled

"After you guys moved, I called mom and dad to get the address but they gave me the wrong one. I tried calling back but it said the numbers were disabled...."

The hate, anger and shock I have is through the roof.

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT!

He is their son...my brother.

I start to cry again but all he tells me is that 'it's going to be okay.'

~*~
That night. We talked about everything. We talked about what happened after he moved out, I told him I made a friend and I even told him about Mikey.
So far he likes him and he wants to meet him. He said that he wants to meet the guy that's making me happy.

Of course I left out my little session but I told him about my first kiss and date and school.

You know. All that crap.

Saying good bye was hard. The water works started back up and he had to stay on the phone with me till I feel asleep.

That was the first night I had felt hope.