Chapter 16

A month and a half later......

Today I wanted to do something dangerous...
I've been looking at piercings, specifically belly piercings. With all my might, I was hoping that my mother would let me get it.

So that's how I ended up here, in front of my parents room door.
  I carefully knock on their door. My father went to work but she's here with me. I here her feet shuffling towards the door.

When she opens it, her hair is a mess and her lipstick smudged. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing, it's just-" she sighs but continues. "Your father plays to much. Did you need something sweetie?"

The sweat from my palms cause my fingers to slip through each other. "Um. I-I was going to ask you something..." She waits for me to finish talking. My nervousness takes over and I start to stutter uncontrollably.

"C-c-can I-I get-t my b-belly p-pierced?..."

Hearing her sigh and switch legs, lead me to think that's a no.
The tension between us makes me uncomfortable. Her face look serious and I don't know what to do. I don't want her to slap me for asking a question.

She's done it before....

"I'll think about it"

She closes the door in my face. I stand there for about a good five minutes. Relishing in her words.

"I'll think about it."

Now it's going to be in my mind all day.

"But there's no better love.."
I began to sing Better Love by Hoziar. After I heard it at the end of The Legend of Tarzan, I completely fell in love. It's a beautiful song and it makes me feel like I'm alive. I felt all the love he had for Jane in that song.
I felt as if I was Jane. That song sets me free. I always dream about having a love like that. I can't help but think about Micheal.

Is he really my Tarzan?....

Plugging in my ear phones, I close my eyes listening to his voice.

Play song

Margot Robbie sure is a lucky woman to have Tarzan and Joker love her so hard that they would do anything. And it's crazy how she plays a strong female lead in both movies. She's a strong woman. It makes me want to be like her. I want someone to love me like that. I know I may seem so boy crazy but it's not that. I just want a love like that one day.
And Im wondering. Will I get it?..

"To the world and to the both of us" I sing out.

Swaying my head to the beat as I sing with him in this romantic journey through this song.

As my eyes are closed I see the scene played before me.

There he was. Tarzan. He was slowly waking towards me. The stitches of bugs on his shoulder from were he was bitten comes to show.

Hoziar continued to sing in the back ground. All I can see is the man before me. He looks at me with so much admiration.
His warm is surfacing through me. I can feel all of him. All of his love. His eyes show happiness. His hair sticking I him from the rain. Bruises on his body. His brothers not far behind him.
They stare at us in aw and admiration.

I wasn't scared. I was happy.

I turn for a minute to check my surroundings before turning back. To my surprise, there stood Micheal.

In all his glory. A beautiful barbaric man stood before me.

"No better love.."

He walks closer and closer.
Sensually I walk toward him.
He grabs me me in a tight embrace. Staring deeply in to my eyes. I close my eyes and lean into him embrace. Slowly going closer.

He leans in and kisses me.