Ch 3: His Beautiful Body

(A/N) Since I've been slacking off I'll be posting some more chapters, just making that aware. If it takes longer just know my data is slow or I don't have service atm.
-yours truly Malaysha♡.

Kagome's Pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I awoke in Sesshomaru's arms, I got scared so I tried to get up but his arms were tightly wrapped around me.

So I said "Sesshomaru, please wake up, I need to get up."

He opened his eyes said hn then let go, after I got up he did the same.

"Miko" said Sesshomaru.

"Yes" I said wondering what he's going to say, maybe he's mad at me for sleeping on him. I start to panic in my head thinking of so many things that could go wrong.

"Miko, don't panic I only have a question" said Sesshomaru.

I sigh in relief and say "Oh, what is it?"

"Since that half breed is being stupid, would you like to travel with my group?" Sesshomaru said.

I was so overjoyed that I almost yelled yes but I calmed down and said it normally. He said come on let's find my group, and with that we began walking.

Sesshomaru Pov
●●●●●●●●
She look so happy when I asked if she wanted to stay with us this made me happy, but why.

'Because you want her, I can feel it '

'I do not want the human miko'

'Yes you do you want her to be with you until your death'

'I would never want a human by my side '

'Okay how about this you want to feel and caress her body, mark her in ways she wouldn't dare think of, and make sweet love to her,you want her for yourself and no one else, that is why you want to mark her, am I wrong '

'........'

'That's what I thought, now make her mine or else I'll do it myself '

With that my beast went into the cage laughing at how he made me speechless this made me angry.

Kagome's Pov
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I noticed how quiet it was while we were walking. I wonder what he thinks about, he always has this stoic expression, oh the mystery. I would love to know what's in that head of his. If I could read minds his mind would be the first. I'm so bored, why doesn't he talk more, ok I know I'll start a conversation.

"Hey, Sesshomaru" I say in a questioning way. He just looks at me to let me know he's listening.

"Why don't you talk more" I know it's a weird question but I'm just wondering.

"I don't talk because most things people say are unnecessary like this conversation" he said with an empty look.

It kind of made me sad I was just trying to start a conversation and he basically turned me down.

Sesshomaru Pov
●●●●●●●●
After what I said I could see how saddened she got but why did it make her sad I was being truthful.