Drabble 7

Technically he shouldn't have been surprised to come one day home only to find Ran and Kogoro dead by the hands of the Organisation he tried desperately to fight against, bit he was anyways; no one in his case would be cod and calm as ice itself when something like that happened. Them being killed was not only his own death sentence, but for all his friends and colleagues which had even a tiny bit of suspicion as well; living even a couple of hours at best with that knowledge, the knowledge that he was the sole reason the lives of his friends and family had been taken away was unbearable. He fucked up, major league, and now others have to suffer because if it.

The worst part was the he, in all his glory, was spared his life even though it was a very unusual way of being saved. While he wasn't exactly saved when looking for the while picture, he was still alive which meant well. Anyways, the reason why he currently wasn't six feet underground wat that the boss had taken a liking in him; only of the physical kind of course. As long as the boss wanted him for his pretty little sex slave he would be fine, though getting to know the whip was inevitable with how the guy was into it - a world class dom if he could call him so. From what he had gathered, the man got bored of his toys pretty quickly after which they would be discarded in the most obvious way possible, and it was a pure wonder he was kept for such a long period - he was there for 5 months already whereas most if the boys were kept for a month or two. Only the ones the boss really liked were kept for a longer period of time; the boss's main and official lover amongst the Organisation used to be one of the unfortunate boys he kept as his toys. There were rumours that he was going to be leveled up by the hierarchy of the guy's personal harem; he was already once or twice. Going up the scale made one less likely to be killed, however it also increased the torture he had to endure to keep the man satisfied.

Life was not all too bad, it still was, but he could call himself pretty happy on days where he didn't need to sleep with the guy and on days where he wasn't recovering from sleeping with that guy. It wasn't like he ever had one on one sex with the boss, there were usually at least other five ones which either, per instructions, satisfied him in other ways than bouncing on his dick, watched the guy who was having sex with him and waited for their turn. Sometimes, a few times per month there were other workers, normal employees if the Organisation or so, who were instructed to perform specific acts on them as well. None of them involving penetration, because the boss did not like his toys played with by anyone except him. Very possessive bastard, though he had heard of giving away some of the boys he did not want anymore but also didn't want them dead, the high ranking ones because he had a special linking in them, to some of his best employees.

The boss had very much control of all of the lives of the people working for him. A few weeks ago he ordered one guy to impregnate someone the boss had picked for him, because they both were good genetic material would make good offsprings that would be skilled members; the guy did as followed. If the boss wanted something, no matter how ridiculous, he would get it.

They had a lab that was obviously under the bosses control, meaning they had to do every order he gives out. Not too long ago, the boss ordered them to fully transform one of the boys, Shinichi would call him his friend, into a girl. No special reason, the boss didn't need to reason anything with anyone, he just felt like it. Having his genitals removed and changes for other ones did not fall easy on the boy, but he had to go through it.

When it was announced that Shinichi would become Gin's personal playmate he was up and down from joy. Yes, the guy wanted to kill him, but at least he will be far away from that lunatic they called boss.

After his departure from the headquarters life for much easier. Sex became pleasurable.