Drabble 9 - Serial killer & vampire

Gin looked at the vampire, seated in the chair across his own, his facial expression indifferent - almost smug, content with the way he had been doing things. The serial killer didn't approve; that bitch had started feeding off of his hunting grounds. That was a clear no go - the crossing of boundaries at its finest.

When he found out that the Kudou boy was a vampire, sometime years ago when he came home in the middle of the night - his clothes disoriented and the smell of blood lingering on him -, he was okay with it. He himself was a serial killer, not an exactly innocent profession, and Shinichi risked his Life living with him just as much as Gin did living with him; in short, it wasn't a deal breaker, until about a month ago, people started turning up dead on his hunting grounds when Gin wasn't the one who murdered them. A little bit of digging, and researching, he found that his roommate was to fault - Shinichi did, as always, made it damn hard to find out that the people were murdered by a vampire, which made his search unnecessary hard. He had to pull strings in order to determine what the death of those people was caused by and then to find a suspect to it.

Things won't full circle from there.

Kudou still had that grin on his face, the one that made Gin's blood boil; Shinichi's punishment was long overdue. By the look Kudou wore underneath the grin, the boy was well aware of it, triggering Gin to think if why the idiot did it in the first place; it wasn't as if Gin would spank him or something like that for his actions - one didn't need to be a mastermind to figure out the boy was into bdsm, not with him bringing random men into the house and screaming bloody murder thriygjt those nights in pleasure. If he wanted a quick fix, he could roam other woods for clueless prey.

Making a stern face, he exclaimed finally:"You know what it means?" The boy, gave a nervous laugh, still coupled with that disgusting look on his pretty face, and said: "Unfortunately."