Chapter Fourteen

"Hey Daniel, can you get the bag, I can't reach it" huffed Noah in annoyance, one bag down and he couldn't manage to get the last irritating one at the back.

Shutting the driver seat door, D made his way over to a irksome Noah, staring into the boot of the 4x4 and then back at Noah, D deadpanned .

"Sure short stuff, and you just happened to leave the heaviest one for me..".

"I didn't just leave it for you, with the your damn driving it rolled its ways to the back."

Leaning his larger body forward onto the tailgate Daniel grabbed the bag and tugged it forward, dropping it in front of Noah.

"Now, that wasn't so hard was it" gloating as he shut the car boot.

Grabbing the lightest of the bags in one hand he pushed the heavier one with his foot towards a grinning a Daniel, smirk growing on his own lips he pushed past Daniel

"Seeing as that wasn't so hard, for a strong guy like you, you should carry it inside, no?".

"you little sh..."

Hurrying past he left a swearing Daniel to pick up his bag, laughing as he went. serves you right.

.....

"The doors open, so just let your self in" called Daniel from behind Noah, as they made there way up from the parked car. The house itself was huge and dominating nothing like what Noah expected to be staying in. but Cain, yeah it suites him.

Turning to the side he stopped in front of the door, looking up slightly to the bigger man he said "you go in first, and then I'll follow".

Pushing his black aviators on to his head, he stared a the smaller man before him " hey, he wants you here, don't be scared".

Looking away Noah muttered "I'm not scared.. I'm a guest, yo-u need to show me in" waving to the direction of the frosted glass door he said "so show me in".

Shaking his head he turned the door handle and pushed it open, taking a step he smiled at the man following behind him

"C'mon sunshine, this way".

Following Daniel through the large spacious hallway, Noah noted how open the space was. The inside of the frosted building was clean and light, had a real 'airy' feel to it. With subtle mirrors and plants the house felt welcoming.

The subtle smell of food cooking wafted closer as they went through to a open plan kitchen, the living room just before it. A red head and the older man that Noah recognized from the gym were clattering about through the kitchen, with the women leisurely cutting up ingredients.

"God, I'm starved Jess.. when are we gonna eat" called Daniel as they made there way to the kitchen, dropping the bag as he went, glancing at Noah to do the same. Looking back, the red head smiled brightly and moved towards the two of them.

"Its nearly ready, just waiting for Cain to finish showering" giving a quick hug to Daniel she moved to stand in front of Noah.

"And you must be Noah, you are definitely a looker darling" blushing at her compliment Noah squeaked when he was pulled into a hug, not wanting to be rude he hugged her back just as promptly.

Pulling back Jess latched onto his wrist taking him through right into the kitchen "How was the drive, I hope this guy treated you good".

Snorting, Daniel stated "I was perfect Jess, did everything right, tell her sunshine".

Raising his eyebrows, a smirk ghosted the brunettes face "Tell her what exactly D, I have no idea what your talking about".

Glaring at the bigger man, "You ass, you better make sure Cain doesn't hear how you cocked up bringing him here". Glancing at Noah she added "I promise next time, I'll send someone who's more trained than this oaf, he still learning".