chapter 3 - did you cross the fucking line?

Sangwoo++++POV

I've never guessed he would do it. I never trusted him but he knew the punishment for crossing the fucking line.

The line was placed by the stairs, his legs was healed so he could walk, and I let him. Having falling in love with the damn boy. I count bring myself to hurt him.

I stare down at the prostitutes bloody body in the dark room. She had fine tan skin, chocolate color hair an emerald eyes. He smile was pretty but not as pretty as bum's.

She stopped breathing a while ago, she she started to stink.
I sigh and from the metal pipe, going up the creaky stairs, closing the hatchet behind me. Bum was laying down, sleeping soundly. But, me being me, I woke him up.

"Bum! Bum! Get your ass up!" I yelled kicking his arm making him jolt awake.

"Sangwoo..?" He shivered. Looking at me with his sleepy eyes.  "what's wrong?" He asked solfy.

"Did you cross the fucking line...?!"I ask, a hint of anger in the voice.

He stared up at me, "o-only yo lock the door Sangwoo. W-why would I leave you?" He sat up, tubing his head.

I stare in awe, tackling I'm in a tight hug, crying.

"I-i thought you didn't love me anymore..."I studdered out.

"I will all ways be here, I love you sangwoo." He states , making his breath hitch with a crimson blush spread across his face.

I push him away, only to grab his face and kiss him with passion. The kiss wasn't filled him just, but only love.

Yet, The kiss was only the beginning. Of the steamy night.

(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)