skAterS love 2

The young skater couple lay in bed, giggling and just having fun. That is until the two haired color man came over, somehow got the address.

Yuri was the first asleep, Viktor stayed awake,looking at his perfect pale lover. Not long after they we're both in a deep sleep.

Putting his plan to action, Sangwoo snuck into the house, looking for the pale skin boy. He comes onto a door, hearing loud and soft snores.

He smirks, walking into the room, seeing  viktors arms wrapped around his Yuri. He growled, yanking Yuri out of bed,causing a yelp to scream from the boy.

Sangwoo slams a hand on Yuri's mouth, muffling his screaming, Yuri turns to see viktor, still sleeping.

SLIGHT SMUT, ALMOST RAPE, BEWARE!

With out warning, Sangwoo licks and nibbles Yuri's neck, skidding his down the boys tight boxers. Yuri cried out, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks.

Sangwoo palms Yuri, while tubing his noticeable bludge on Yuri's perfect plump ass.

Yuri didn't know what to do. But a dog did, Yuri's fluff dog bite the raprist.

"H-help!" Yuri yells, falling to the ground, Sangwoo kicks the dog then runs out, Yuri got glance at his hair, two colors.

"Y-yuri?" Viktor groans, "what's wrong?"He asked.

"i-i, someone,"I stutter,."someone..t-touched me" Yuri sobs.

"Oh, Yuri. "Viktor got up, hugging the sobbing lover.  All night Yuri sobed and cried his heart out.

Short! I know.  But, I'm just trying to update,maybe the next chapter will be the last of skaters love.  MAYBE.