chapter 4- skate's love

Bum is 26 and sangwoo is 30. This takes place at Tokyo, Japan. And this a cross over of killing stalking and Yuri! On ice. I think Yuri and Viktor live in Japan?...oh well. And...Yoonbum and sangwoo have a semi- normal relationship.

Bum's pov

"we're going to Meet a friend of mine okay?" I ask with a warm smile.

"Sure. But how are we going to get their?" Sangwoo, my boyfriend tilted his head.

"By, plane. He's is Tokyo japan!" I shout, excited to re join my friend.

"I don't know about that." He answers.

"Please! Of woo please!" I tried.

He glances at me. I hear him groan taking my hand in his, " fine".
I hug him tight, saying thank you a million times.

"Yuri!" I yell happily running to him, sitting on a bench tiring his skates.  I tackle him in a warm tight hug. "Yuri! O missed you so much!" I shout.

"U-uh...hey bum. What are you doing here?" He asked trying to sit up. I slid off him smiling.

"I came to visit you silly." I stand up helping the flustered taller male up.

"Yuri! Who's that?" I hear a russion voice. I turn my head to be greeted with a pale face and white hair man.

"Yuri, he's my childhood friend. He came h-here to visit." Yuri studderrd glancing and the other male.

"This is sang woo! My boyfriend." Bum happily said.  Bum glanced at the white haired beauty, 'maybe this will be a fun trip"