Chapter 11

"Oh my god!" Tina screamed and brushed past me. I laughed as she pounced on Olivia.

"Whoa.." Olivia said catching her balance.

"What the-" Tina pulled back and looked at her stomach. "Liv, have you gotten fat?" Tina asked tilting her head to side. My eyes widened as Liv grinned and shook her head Tina.

"No way!" I said and Tina turned to looked at me.

"Yup. I'm pregnant." I screamed in excitement as I rushed towards her and hugged her, just not as tightly as Tina had.

"Ohhhhh." I heard Tina say behind me as she fitted the peices together.

"Yeaaaah." Liv said laughing. "So, where is the bride to be?"

"Guys, where'd you run off to?" Kat asked as she and Kerri joined us. Kat looked between Tina and I before her eyes settled on Olivia. Her eyes widened as she took in her round stomach as well. Kerri looked confused for a moment before realisation hit her as well.

"Your back!"

"I'm back!" They both said at the same time.

"Ok, ok. Leave the pregnant lady alone." Tina said moving her arms infront of her trying to do defend her by demonstrating karate moves.

"Dude. Thats is not how you guard someone." We all turned around at the new voice to find a big, intimidating guy standing behind us.

"Bye." Tina said running back inside the house.

"Ummm, ok? Who are you?" I asked the random guy standing outside my house. He smiled warmly at me.

"I'm Dustin. Zac's body guard and friend." He said proudly.

"Of course." I muttered. "I'm Sophie, Zac's in there." I said jerking my thumb over my shoulder. He nodded but then looked at me closely.

"So you're Sophie." He muttered and started grinning at me like a mad man.

"Ummm yeah." I said slightly confused. I hadn't noticed that it was just me and Liv now. The other's must have ran off with Tina, wimps.

"You know her?" Liv asked confused. Ohh hunny, you've missed a lot, I thought. "Wait, wait, waaaaait a second." She said turning to face me. "Zac's here?!" She screeched and I quickly sushed her.

"I'll fill you in later." I said turning back to Dustin.

"I've heard so much about you, I feel like I've known you for years." He said and I frowned.

"Wha-" Before I could ask anything else another new voice cut us.

"SOPHIE!" Jumping out from behind Dustin a 15 year old Poppy ran up to me.

"Oh hey Pops." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Some wedding this is turning out to be." Liv muttered and I quickly agreed with her.

****************************************

"And he brought her here?" Liv asked wide eyed and shocked. I sighed and nodded while she started cursing under her breath.

"What a jerk." Poppy added from the other sofa which she shared with Dustin.

"I've only heard one part of the story." Dustin said looking over at me. "I'm sorry for what you've had to go through." I nodded and smiled at him. Despite his looks, he was actually a really nice guy. A big softy really. I heard a sob coming from next to me and looked over at Liv who had tears running down her face. I frowned and rubbed her back.

"You ok Liv?" I asked but she nodded waving me off while grabbing a tissue. "Pregnancy Hormones." I said laughing.

"It's just, so sad. You loved each other and he promised to come back but he didn't and you were pregnant and now he's back with a girlfriend who wears that fucking ring on her finger. How could he do that?!" She said blowling her nose.