Chapter 14

Tina's P.O.V

Nah ah. I stepped backwards frowning as I looked into the eyes of a worried Luke or Collin or whatever his name was. This guy, the same guy who I had met in the supermarket while buying flour, was Paige's brother?!

Shit. Now I know where I've seen him before, I've seen pictures of the two together while out shopping or something. Why didn't I reconise him?! Well, did he tell me his name was Collin. Wait, why did he tell me his name was Collin?

Ok, this is confusing and my head hurts. I saw Paige's mouth moving but wasn't sure what she was saying as she looked back and forth between Collin or Luke and I. I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't know what to say so I quickly shut it.

Collin or should I say Luke, looked busted. Why do I always have to go for the fucked up guys? First there was John who was drug dealing and I didn't find out until the police came knocking on my door, then there was Will who turned out to be gay not forgetting Henry who actually dated Will before me. Don't even get me started on Rick, the guy had a family! And Fred, he tried to kidnapp Wilson and Abby?!

And now there was Luke who lied to me about everything. Getting coffee he told me he was a Doctor but he's a freaking model and photographer! Why me? Is there not one guy I can find that doesn't hold secrets and can just be normal?!

"Tina-" Luke began but I turned around and walked away. Too much information for one day and with the questions swarming around in my head, I could feel the ache beginning. I needed time to clear my head and Luke obviously wasn't going to give me that because he blocked my way. "Wait." I tried walking around him but he just kept getting in my way.

"What Collin, Luke or whoever you are." I said giving up.

"Let me explain." He pleaded but I had heard this too many times and I didn't want to get caught up in anything else.

"No, I think I know enough." I said but he wasn't having any of it. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into some sort of meeting room with only one way in and one way out. Gee, just great.

"I'm going to explain." He said standing between me and the door. Seeing no way out, I sat on the table.

"Well?" I said waiting for him to continue.

"Ok, so obviously you know who I am now right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Luke Adams, brother of the famous actress Paige Adams. Model and photographer. I've heard of you." I said in a bored tone. And to think I actually used to like reading about these people.

"Ok, but you didn't when you first saw me." He said raising his eyebrows and I shook my head. "You see, when I first saw you looking at the flour I just couldn't resist going over to talk to you. Why wouldn't any guy I mean, you are beautiful."

Do not blush Tina you are angry at this guy.

"When I spoke to you and you didn't start freaking out like any other fan I just had to keep talking to you and I knew that when I told you my name you would figure it out and....I don't know, I just really liked talking to you like a normal person."

I sighed and huffed blowing the hair out of my face. Why did he have to be so hot?

"I know what I did was wrong but do you know what it's like having people following you and using you for fame and money. I have no real friends and I haven't had this much fun in ages." He said stepping closer to me. "I really like you Tina, I hope this doesn't effect anything."

"You know, you should have just told me. I would have found out sooner or later." I spoke and he nodded.

"I know but I didn't want to ruin things between us."