Being Civil is Not Enough...

Sorry for the last update! We avoided eachother like all of yesterday so yeah. Okay here's your chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only 30 kids were here in the 7th grade. Why? The rest had a normal feild trip while the rest of us had an advanced one tomorrow. We all entered the history room.

Scar had just came back to school so I was always with her. We sat down at a random table. Cam, a guy who has just recently become me and Scar's friend sat with us.

"Hey guys." I heard Kevin say. Oh, God. He's behind me. I poked Scar and she laughed. "Shut up!"

The teachers started seprating us into groups of 12.

"Selena Brians, Scar Vile...." The English teacher announced. Yay! I poked Scar as we walked up to the English room. I crossed my fingers for the sake Kevin wasn't in here. He wasn't! Yay!! We only stayed in there for 10 minutes then we rotated to the Math room.

The History teacher's students filed in also. And with that group was him. Not him. I flicked Scar's thigh and she jumped. "Ow." She stated. "Sorry." I mouthed then turned around to see Kevin hovering over me. He's really tall I'm only 5 feet and to his shoulder!

"Hey guys!" He said funny, smiling. I smiled and waved slightly then turned around umcomfortable. I don't know why but I hate when people sit behind me. Don't ask me why!

He started moving around his books and one was under my arm. But I ignored it. I was staying cool.

"Um, girls sorry but your going to have to move." "I'm sorry but we were here first so it is you who shall be moved." Scar said faking a British accent.

Soon enough he moved over to the table with the jocks not the nerds. We debated between Gifted Hands (A/N: LOVE THAT MOVIE GO WATCH IT NOW CHILD!!) and Cyberbu//y (SAME!!). The teacher chose Gifted Hands. I kinda wanted Cyberbu//y but I was fine cuz' this movie is amazing too!

After a while we switched and went to English. Me and Scar shared a seat so she had to sit in front of Kevin and I sat a person and I space away. But I prefer it that way. I'm happy.

After that class we could go to 5th hour if we had another non-7th grade teacher.

After I got there Kayden was walking weird. "Kevin is he okay?" I asked. "He's pretending to be Forest Gump." "Ahh." I laughed.

After a while of them messing around and me reading the bell rang for lunch.

Lunch was boring but ehh...

After lunch I had to go to art without him there. I swear I called him my husband just for his code name. Well everyone thinks I'll end up with him and call him my husband anyway but hey that's that.

At 7th hour he was there messing around in Math. One of his friends slapped him. Then he hit him back. But the teacher walked in at the time and well he got yelled at. It was hard not to laugh at. His back was facing me. Me and Cam were both trying to grab the pencil on the table so our hands have been on eachothers for like 20 minutes. We were to lazy to start pulling so we continued watching the movie.

"Are you guys holding hands?" One of the preps asked. (I call them preps cuz' they act like they're perfect with everything)

"No." I answered and that's what triggered us to move and fight over it again.

After a while he won it and we both slouched out exausted. My legs were in between his under the table but we didn't care much. Me and Cam were just friends so if I sat on his lap or something it wouldn't be akwkard.

Everyone returns and we're allowed back into our original 8th hour. That was the last time I saw him.

NOPE! Wait- I lied. I actually wanted to talk to him so I tapped his shoulder. "Hey what hour do we go to?" "8th." "Thanks." I said walking off and biting my lip not to laugh.

We had a project in 8th hour and we litterally only got 2 answers out of like 50. I had worksheets that need library crap to find the answers. And my partner was Hondo who I'm convinced is bi-polar...

After 8th I report to 9th and sit. "Hello Mrs. Brooks." I blushed as I sat down. Jade was just ugh. "Convinced I'm going to be Selena Kevin Brooks now?" I asked.

"Totally." She said smiling like crazy. If he would ask me out I'd be like so happy.

I can't believe I'm actually falling for this guy...

"I don't like him." "Dude you love him. You just blushed like crazy when I called you Mrs. Brooks now shut up you like him no ending to it." I smiled but I couldn't reply.

Just the thought of falling for Kevin makes me scared. I've seen and even known secret facts of a nerd dating a jock. Kevin's best friend and one of mine. She told me everything and now they're on weird terms. But I don't want me and Kevin like that.

How do you date someone with out being afraid of heartbreak?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If someone doesn't answer Selena I'll just be really pissed off. I'm sorry but I am sick of no feedback!! If I don't get any feedback (comment or vote) Then I'm not uploading. I'll save it on my laptop and post it when I get feedback.

And if you don't answer Selena just comment like seriously!

Sorry I'm having a bad day and not seeing feedback isn't helping and no this is not a line of saying I wasn't serious above ^^!

Feedback= New Chapter

None= No chapter for you.

Sorry but simple.

Shyanne..