Let the Worrying Begin...

"Dear Kevin, sorry about the misunderstanding. I wanted to see-" Kevin kept reading. I zoned out back to my book.

Some chick made another Facebook profile of him. Blah Blah apology blah blah.

"Hey Kevin!" Bella called. He was still reading so she raced over and sat next to him. Well not really sat. You know like she partially sat a foot in her chair, stood up, and looked over his shoulder while being extremely close. Okay now I don't think this stuff is freakin coincidence!

After he was almost done I got up and looked at the toward paper he was reading. He was reading it funny because every other word was like "Ma-aybe" He sounded like funny.

After he was done he crumbled it up and threw it away. Everyone left his table. Which made me feel better.

"That's crazy Kevin!" Bella yells. Thank God he didn't hear her! I know I'm easily jealous but don't judge! Ever since she's assumed I like him she hasn't gone a day without doing something to him!

The teacher called me to read after Kevin. See this stuff like me reading after him, the names, is a sign to me that Fate is putting us together whether we like it or not.

Which reminds me of last night.

*FB*

I was playing with the Magic 8-Ball app. I got bored and asked

"Does Kevin really like me?"

Without a doubt.

Oh my gosh!! "Will we get together soon?"

Doubt it.

"Will we get together within the next year?"

Signs point to yes.

"Will it be because of Jade?"

Yes.

"Does he love me?" I went to click yes then my mom showed up. I clicked exit as fast as I could!

*End of FB*

And that's why I'm amazed. And what's weird is Jade might be held back. And it would make since if she is because she is the one getting us together I suppose.

'Are guys really that obsessed with guns?' I thought as I watched Kevin and his friends.

I walk behind him to take my book back to the shelf. He turns around and grabs my book to put it back. No not just me so don't 'AWE!' he did it for a lot of people before me. I never noticed his arm was so tan it reminded me of a Dorito if just a bit oranger! Haha he spends a lot of time at the golf course.

After lunch him and his friends were at the door and Kevin was saying, "Police officers of the United States we got this!" He said backing everyone up. He turned around and started hitting the door like a little girl. The 'officers' started punching the doors until someone opened them. Guys xD gotta love them!

After 6th hour I was walking down the hall with Jade. I spotted Kevin right as Jade said "Hey look its your husband." nonchalantly. He looked at her like this ; look, look down, look, look down; within a few seconds.

"Dude he knows we're friends now! He could be mad at you or me!" I said. "I'm stronger than him. I'll beat him up whatever." She laughs. But I'm still worried about it.

But on the bright side. I know he's worried she's told his secret(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secrets out! Dun Dun Dun! Like that sound was in my head when it happened today! Haha!! <3