Chapter 5

(Y/N) pulled her scarf higher towards
her face, as a gust of icy wind blew at her face. The honey blonde haired boy beside her took note of her action and smiled at the opportunity to start a conversation. He brought his gloved hands to the upper parts of his arms and rubbed them along his clothed limbs, letting out a huff of air.

"Sure is cold, isn't it?" He said, looking towards the girl beside him. (Y/N) directed her (E/C) eyes up towards him and nodded.

"Yeah, but it's usually like this during the winter." The (H/C) tressed girl informed the blonde, her breath condensing in front of her as she spoke, causing it to become visible.

"Nothing like our old home, huh?" Seiji commented. (Y/N) nodded in response.

"Yeah, it was relatively warm in the winters, if I remember correctly." She replied, tucking her hands into the pockets of her jacket. Seiji nodded, his smile still in place. Just as he was about to voice a reply, a short, small sneeze sounded from behind the two. (Y/N) looked back to see Takeshi, with a worried expression forming on his features, as he turned his gaze towards the younger raven haired boy walking beside him.

"Jun, are you alright? You've been sneezing nonstop, ever since last week." The albino stated, as he moved to turn his body towards the smaller boy. Jun shifted his head away, as he buried his face into his blue scarf.

"I'm fine." The boy stated, shuffling away from his older friend.

"He's been sneezing nonstop?" (Y/N) repeated Takeshi's recent statement. Hitoshi nodded from behind the albino and black haired boys.

"Yeah, it started a few days after we came here." The tall boy informed her. (Y/N) shifted her gaze from Hitoshi to the sneezing male behind her, as worry etched itself onto her face.

"You may be getting sick." The (H/C) haired girl stated. She pulled her hand out from her pocket and reached out to place on top of the smaller boy's forehead. Upon the moment her hand made contact with Jun's skin, the boy's eye's widened and he jumped back in a haste.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked, a pink hue dusting over is cheeks as he raised his arms, to ward off any more advances made by the girl.

"Checking whether you have a fever or not." (Y/N) replied, confused by his behavior. Jun blinked and stared at her for a moment, before hesitantly lowering his arms. He took a breath, the pink blush still present on his face.

"Listen, I'm fine. It's just some sneezing. I'll be alright..." He stated, burying his face back into the warmth of his scarf and tucking his gloved hands into his jacket pocket. (Y/N) stared at him in silence for a heartbeat, before nodding.

"Alright, if you say so-" At the moment the final word fell from her mouth, her wrist was snatched up and her body was tugged backwards. Stumbling a bit from the sudden movement, (Y/N) twisted her body around to be able to see what was going on. She looked up to see Seiji pulling her by the arm, with a giant smile on his face.

"Seiji, what's going on?" She asked, trying to keep up with the energetic boy's pace.

"My house is close by! Hurry up!" He stated boisterously, as he continued to drag the poor (E/C) eyed girl along the street and paid no attention to the three other boys that were yelling at him to slow down. (Y/N) sighed at Seiji's spontaneous outburst and hung her head, accepting her fate. She continued to be dragged down the street, passing a few homes along the was, until the blonde came to a stop. Due to the abrupt halt, (Y/N)'s body crashed into the boy that had hold of her wrist. Once she backed away from the boy, she sighed and looked up towards the blonde, who was smiling down at her.

"What was that all about?" The girl asked, slightly irked at her companion. Seiji continued to hold a smile, as he brought his free arm up and spread it towards the outside of his body, gesturing towards the building that stood before them.