Reunited

Julian's POV

I was angry with Cameron for being involved with my family. I knew when I woke up alone that that's what he was doing and it was confirmed by Jackson who told me that he had threatened to beat up a guard if he didn't give him the keys to the cell my mother and siblings were in. I didn't want Cameron to be involved with the mess that was my family but when he told me that my mother was dying from cancer I knew I would need his support. We walked back to the guest room to hear Hayden's rant.

"Why are we here when he obviously doesn't want us here? We should just go home and leave his grumpy ass and his annoying as hell mate."

"If you want to leave Hayden then go ahead but mom stays here." I said making them all look at me. "You can say whatever you want about me but watch what you say about my mate."

"Hayden, mom can't survive another long trip so apologize." Natalia said. Hayden growled in frustration.

"I'm sorry" he said. My mate just glared at him.

"Mi hijo" Mom said reaching a hand out to me, I moved over to the bed and took it as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Don't worry about anything mom I will make sure you want for nothing." I said.

"I just want to get to know my oldest son and his mate." She said. I looked back at Cameron who was leaning up against the door frame smiling. I signaled him over and he came and sat on the other side of my mom.

"Don't worry Paula, we will tell you what you want to know." Cameron said.

"Thank you" she said before having another coughing attack. I quickly mind linked an Omega to bring me a glass of water and a minute later an Omega walked in and handed me the glass. I thanked him and he smiled back before leaving. I handed my mother the glass and she took a drink. 

"Thank you mi hijo" she said.

"You're welcome" I said.

"She hasn't slept since we decided to find you which was two days ago." Natalia said.

"Mom, you have to take better care of yourself." I said.

"I will now that I'm with my whole familia." She said handing me the half empty glass which I set on her nightstand.

"Let's let her sleep" Cameron said. I leaned over and kissed her cheek before getting off the bed and heading  for the door.

"I will have one of the Omegas stay with you incase you need anything." I said. My mom only nodded before closing her eyes and falling asleep. We all left the room and headed into the living room. I mind linked the same Omega and told him to watch my mother before I turned to my siblings. Last time we saw each other was when Hayden was ten and Natalia eight. Hayden and I used to fight a lot while Natalia and I were really close which made the pain of them leaving much worse.

"I missed you big brother" Natalia said before hugging me. I sighed and hugged her back.

"I missed you too munchkin" I said.

"Hayden missed you too but he's to proud to say it." She said pulling away from me.

"I didn't miss him" Hayden growled.

"Yeah right, you were like mama I miss Julian or I wish Julian was here." She said smirking.

"Shut up Natalia I did not" Hayden said.

"Did too"

"Did not"

"You guys are like me and my best friend Lucas." Cameron said laughing but Natalia and Hayden ignored him.

"Did too"

"Did not"

"Are you really arguing like a bunch of six year olds?" I interrupted.

"Shut up Julian she started it" Hayden said.

"Did not" she said.

"Both of you stop it" I said.

"Yes mister big britches" she said making Hayden smirk and Cameron laugh. I glared  at her and she just smiled back.