Chapter 25

hlw.. hlw.. hlw.. hope u like the previous part of #jkph... & guys... plz.. plz.. am hoping ke.. u don't angry on me... guys.. trust me.. swasan are there at the end.... so be cool.. keep reading... & put ur comments about this part..

recap: San was out of him... he physicaly hurt swara....in drunken state....

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.
#25

NEXT Day MORNING...

San. was sleeping peacefully.. swara was well-known that he will be sorry for his dids.. so she call sujju.. & tell her to stay hear..... as if.. swasan. both can't talk at that matter... or she want to avoid him...

San open his eyes.. with a headache... he seat & hold his head tightly... first he forgot all... so...

"shona.. where are u... look my head is paining.. plz... "
he shout....

swara was in kitchen.. after all its her husband's call... how will she refused..??? she slowly lean towards the bedroom.. & find.. San is still half-nak*d... (without shirt.)

Sw:(come slowly & put a glass on side table...) yeh piilo... help u....
San:(looks at her dull pale,face.. her eyes & lips are swollen...) shona are u OK..??
Sw:(leave the room)

as he drink the lime juice... he look their bed another side... & find.. some bangels are broken.... he get a slite vision of his love making.... & he get shock.... & he start remembering their last night moments...

San:(tensed, nervous monologue) ohh god.. what am done..??. shit.. how cud I torture her.. she cries a lot.. & I....... shame on myself......

he throw the glass... & the affect of glass broking.. sujju & swara both rush to their room...
sujju: kya hua chode..??
Sw:(look him blankly..)
San:(shock to see sujju) mom..??
sujju: haa.. shubha chodi ne call kia to aaggyi...
San:(look at Sw)
Sw:(avoid eye contact) momm... am going to kitchen..
San:swara....(his voice is breaks)
Sw:(stand for while.. & then again start walk..)
san:(blankly look at her going)

suju understand.. their is something wrong.. so she decided to leave them alone.. & give them their space..
she make an excuse.. & leave ....

swara was too weak to work or do anything.... though she make busy herself.... San was try to talk to her.. & apology to her... but she was refusing him...... San get frustrated & he goes to washroom...... & cries... for everything........

(wo kehtte hai na.. boys can't cry... but they are also... but its was a hidden..)

as he leave... tears start rolling form. her eyes too..... she was in kitchen.. she also remember their all moments.... & lost..... & the food goes in vain....... (its totally burn..)

after like 1 houre.. he come out.. & find swara was in balcony... he slowly goes to her.. & folded his hands infeont of her...

""am sorry.. swara.. kall joo kuch bhe hua.. mayne drink kia... uss ke lia.. am.. am.. "" he looks down.....

swara leave the place before he cud completed the word....

he look at her..

"y. swara. y. rahul ke attehi.. u are so change... y don't say a word to me...??? y.. kya tum wo sab vull gayi... & huamra wo rishta.. wo..."" (his heart cries...........)

He get ready & leave SS...

as he leave. swara open their marrige pic.. & admire the pic.. & think....

Sw(monologue) : y.. San y.. ajj, mujhe aiissa laga.. ke tum sorry mujhe nahi appne appko & appne kavitha ko boll rahe ho.... q nahi mujhe pehhle ki tarrha ek tight hug nahi dia.. q mujhe wo tarrike se nahi mannaya......