ch 50

😀😀😀😀😊😊😊😊😊 guys who was hell angry on me.. am sorry form them.. but after swasan patchup.. some parts aer soo lobbydubby.. which I dont like even so I uss this track.. n now its time for fun.. n smiling of us we swasan fans.. so no more bakbak.. lets move to story.......😌😌

Recap; Sw's baby's namkaran.. n someone's call make swara smile after long....

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA

#50

🌇...Next day...🌇

SU ap shomi arrange there breakfast for all.. when san come down with lil angel. make everyone happy n surprise.. then su becom teary eyes. as every mother wish to see baby'$ in their's childs arms.. but rp becom angry. make bring them all in reality....

Rp: tu..?? $ubha subha.. guddia ko le k q ayya.. laa pass guddia to me.. 😠

San:(hold baby tightly) hhhuuuhh.. am not intersted.. but its thr fact is her mamma leaves her alone.. n she was crying for food.. so I was trying to calm her.. where is the chudail...?? 😔

Rp: sanskar.. if u dont want to ate slap form me in this early moening.. go.. pass baby to lucky.. 😠

San:(actually he dont want) first bring the chudail..?? call her. then I will give her baby to her.. wayyse to badda baby baby karrti firrti hai.. hhhuuuhh....😒

"come on u dumboo.. pass baby to me..." shout shona while entering to MM.. her happiness was clrealy shown form her face... 😊😃

Shomi: beta. in this morning where u go..?? look sanskar sAid baby was crying..??

Sw:(walk in.. n hold shomi's eyez..) come...in darling....

Lak got a bright smile.. to hear darling.. evn SG.. SU RP all smiilee.. bright...

San again frown his. eyes.. n looks at gate.. SG walk n hold someone's hand to bring her down....

SG: easy maa.. come..

Shomi:(bit irritated.) shona now if u leVe me. than I can hug my mAA...????

Sw:(laugh loud.. 😆😆😆😆😆 after a long) correct maaa..... its your maa.. n my darlimg... dida.....

All laugh loud... swara almost tKe the MM in her head.. n jump.. n then she heard ber baby was crying. she took baby form san... n walk upstairs...

All was bussy to TAke care of the old one. n she was also busy to chit with them...

@sw's room..

Swara was feeding baby.. when she heard the door open.. n she said bit loudly.. "stop right threre.. no need to come to this room.."

But she heard the door blot she coverd herself n her baby with duppatta...n turn.. find someone is smile sheepishly she turn. her face.. and some tears come out form her eyes.. make the other person guilty n sad... she place baby to bed.. n straight walk to the washroom... where the person come to baby n kiss baby's forehead.. n cover her with sheet...

"awn. my. baby looking so cute while sleeping. like an angel" the person adores sw's baby.....

"she is not your baby..... she is only my daughter... u only deny to accept her...n call her that she is rahul's daughter..." she walk. to dressing table n close her eyes in anger... n move her hand on table make all floor on ground...

"look Shona... I already told u.. all... now I only want your Mersey.. nothing else..." said by the person...

" wooh..man.. too good.. wow.. sanskar [ Sw clap ] ( yes.. he is sanskar now enjoy) wow... did u ever think what I felt when u ACT...?? infornt of all... when u said our angel to Rahul's... ccchhhiii... I hate U.. for that..." --- she angrily goes to cupboards n arrange her baby's cloths.. n again mumble..."I.. was sooo stupid.. sanskar every time I trust u.. n U only make me feel loose... I was sooo broken to knew.. That I loose my one baby.. n cuddle our Angel like my life... but u.. indeed support me.. U accuse me.. blame me its RahUl....... "