60

hiiii...... friends how are you all..?? hope good.... so here am back.. with the second last part of this ff.... hope you like it too....

recap: Swasan left India... and enjoy a happy life...

Jane_kab_pyaar_hua

part-60

@airport

the whole Maheswari family is waiting to welcome their son & daughter..

Ap & sujata is praying for safe landing.... Dp & Rp is too worried... Raglak was busy to look at the landing time holding their son...

"dadiiii......". a voice rang in their ears.. so they look and all smile wide...

raglak: swara... sanskar.... (they shout.. as well like a kid)

the baby run to Sujata & sujata hug her going on her knees... with wet eyes... all smile to see this... soon Dp hug Sanskar

swara about to touch Rp feet when Rp stop her..& hug her. "my daughter.."

as soon they left for MM... the cute soul start showing her new talking talent to all.. making them laugh... loud. Rihan (raglak son) was too accompany her with his untold noise...

swasan adore them both.. Swara hug rihan... rihan jump on her lap...

@MM.

as soon all reach.. swara shower her tears.. seeing a big picture of her parents.. sanskar console her reviling another secret

"Shona... sssshhh.... you know na... if you cry like this... our baby.... get scared....". saying sanskar hug swara.. swara sobb in his arms..

"am sorry..." swara whip her tears.. and soon SANSKRITI come & hug her mumama... both smile see her... but when they turn Find all are hell angry on them.. they both smile sheepishly sujata scan swra's tummy which was beautifully cover with a long anarkalii...

SU: which month..??

Sw: (smile and said) 4...

San: mom.. now stop your queries...

Rp: yeah.. now..?? for what we are..?? (glared at sanskar.. sanskar gulp)

Ap laugh loud.. and said "see... guddia... your papa is still scared with grandpa...

SANSKRITI laugh.. & run Ap, passes her a chocolate..

SANSKRITI : mumma choklet....... she giggle..

swara smile see this.. SU ragini Ap come & hug swara.. congratulate her

while Dp laksh and Rp come to hug sanskar....

@night...

all men were stiing in lawn... when sanskar ask Rp about shifting..

Sanskar: actually papa...... there... she is doing well... she try to forgot and move.... but in this condition..... she needs you.. we needs you both papa.... doc already says this pregnancy is quiet complicated... but she don't wanna think anything... again doc suggest me... make her all happy... so she can give birth properly... with out any complications...

Dp look serious... while Lak pat sanskar's shoulder... Rp don't say anything... meaning he is thinking...

@hall...

all ladies especially dadisss are. playing with their grandchildren... and swara & ragini were admire their childs..

rag: I must say... she is growing enough fast...