will ever meet again?

Hie moths..

Sorry for the late update but yah no more issues and will update fast .

And yah now the real journey of arjun and her deep black eyes starts ❤

I hope you enjoy

Thanku you for your precious time to read this .

As somewhere in the wattpad I read that write the story that you want to read and it's just touched my heart ..... Soh yah I am on the way of this you can even join by giving your inputs.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I  can never forget that day when I met her.

I neither knew her name not her face, the only thing I knew was her mysterious deep black attractive eyes which has thousand mysteries to them and they were calling me towards them to solve them.

FLASHBACK

"You have lost all your property, business ,house everything" .

Your father has taken loan and due to falling price of stocks he could not repay the loan .

This tension leads him to heartattack..
But uncle you should have informed before . But beta you went to abroad and your father doesn't wish that you should know anything and didnt wanted to hamper your studies

But how could bhaiya let this happen and why Grayson didnt do anything to stop this what about mrs. Veronica .

She is his wife what was she for could not she even handle his husband because of her I was thrown out of my house . All this happen because of her .

I am sorry beta I could not save your father ..stop calling me beta you whore you are not my mother you are our step mom you just married to my father's money you killed my mother and now you killed my father too.

You manipulated my brother and made him join with my father's enemy and he is not even regretting about it.

______________________________________

I was broken destroyed and felt like an fallen angel . After my mother death everything change he changed but his death made me an orphan .

What could I have done now I don't felt like to live if on that day I didn't went out that whore would not be able to do all this I am responsible for all this.All this happened because me I could not save my brother and my father .my whole family destroyed by that fucking whore she even not left his own son how could be a woman if she can't be a mother wife.

"Stop it beta you are not responsible for this " what should I do now uncle there is not anything I can do

You can do beta you are the last hope of the family

Sorry uncle I am coward I can't do anything for them

Arjun ..Arjun ...stop it listen to me

I can't uncle I am responsible for it I should be dying instead of all of them

______________________________________

I am gonna end this life I am no use of anyone I lost everyone I could not save them ....

I could not save anyone ....sorrrrrrry Maaaaa (screaming loudly)

SORRY

I just want to come to you just be in your lap and forget everything

Suddenly some one pushed me by holding  my hand inside the train..

" Are you mad what are you doing are you out of your senses. " She said
leave me I want to die ..
You can't .
You have no right to die .
"You have no right to stop me "I said to her
"Even you have no right to die,she shouted "
I yelled to her "move out from here let me do anything who are you fucking to stop it's my life whatever I can do you are fucking no one to stop me fucking no one ...leave me."

She held her grip tightly on my hands and pulled me towards her from the running train gate and we sliped on the floor of the train .

And then I saw the most beautiul deep black attractive eyes .... To say I was mesmerised was will be less but I don't know what I felt at that moment but for the minute I don't want to die I just wanted to held her... And just ran away from..everywhere with her .

But I cant i need to die I fucking can't hurt anyone anymore....

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

To be continued

Till than bye sayonara

Mahiii 😘😘
Xoxo

Show some love by commenting and voting moths and by following me too😂😂😂😂

Okay so till now we don't neither know  her name not her face ...well I am super excited to introduce to her to all of you but ya

You all have heard nah the morning patience the more sweeter is fruit ❤❤❤

Soh btw you can all suggest anyname starting from S for your deep black attractive eyes😘😘

The above is the picture of her eyes 😍😍