I dont want to DIE anymore

Hey mothss❤❤❤

See I updated first ... Well enjoy now

Btw something IMPORTANT

I have made a trailor of this story so u can check it out in the next chapter hope you all will like it❤❤❤❤

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

And then I saw the most beautiul deep black attractive eyes .... To say I was mesmerised was will be less but I don't know what I felt at that moment but for the minute I don't want to die I just wanted to held her... And just ran away from..everywhere  but  with her .

Whatever she said after that all became blurry I was in my own world .....

Suddenly she said something that I came out of my reverie .

"You cannot die you have your family what they will do when you are gone what about your responsibility you would have your mom dad  child wife who would have looked after them ..

What is so  big problem in your life that you are here to end the most precious gift of the god LIFE .

You just simply  can't run away from your problem and just decide to end it .

Give it a chance face your problem no problem is big

I know how do you feel .I know it's just something be really big that you decided to do this I can feel this I was in the same  situation of yours I know your pain   I can feel it but believe me give it a chance and you won't regret it fight for it what is yours"

"But with utmost shock I just said I am not  married " what a fool of me few seconds earlier I was here to die and now the most important thing infront of her is my marital status (see the sarcasm here)

She was shocked to hear this and said

"Now I get you have  love life problem .... Ahaaaa

She screamed again "are you mad you are killing yourself for some foolish girl who does not care about you ...

What kind of gold digger you have fell for and not only that you have come here for killing yourself in her greif what about your family

You are certainly a big douchebag now I feel like I should push you from the train by myself .

You certainly fall for wrong women and than you all douchebag become a crying kid dhusss shame on you ...

Hey Bhagwan kaise jaamana hai pehle larkiyan roti Abhi larkein bhi uffff itna handsome larka kaun si pagal ke piche marne Jah raha hai hayein bechara foreigner hai kaise smajhaun ish gadhe Ko "

I started laughing madly at her comment foreigner hai .....

I can  understand hindi very well I said sarcastically  to her and her eyes which was full of mysteries now  showed some mishchieviouness ..

"Han to very good you are in India you should understand hindi I am impressed but that doesn't mean you are not a douchebag ...... Hahahahahahahahahahaahah" she said