Chapter 29

A few months later I was finally starting to get my head completely off of alex.

"you know what we need?" Brooklyn shouted "what?" I laughed "we need to get drunk. It's been so long" she laughed "there's a party off campus tonight" Madison annonced "we don't have to go if you don't want to Anastasia" Madison walked towards me. "no let's go, it'll be fun" I smiled.

I put on a skin tight dark blue dress that had cut outs on the hips that wrapped around to my back. I paired it with black high heels and light makeup and curly hair.

I walked out to see Brooklyn wearing a skin tight red dress that looked two sizes too small, Madison was in a light pink flowing dress.

The drive was almost an hour long but whenever we arrived at the house party I saw a lot of familiar faces. The first thing we did was start drinking.

A few hours later Brooklyn and Madison were completely drunk but I didn't drink as much. I noticed Brooklyn grabbing a guy's face and laughing. I walked to her and pulled her away after apologizing to the guy. "you're no fun!" she shouted at me smiling "you're drunk" I stated. "I am aren't I?" she laughed and disappeared again. I turned around and noticed Alex with some guys drinking. Right before I could look away Alex saw me. He ran his eyes up and down my body, he took a drink then sat his cup down and walked towards me. I stood frozen as he stopped in front of me. His eyes were dark and he took a deep breath. I noticed he tensed up. "what do you want?" I finally found my voice. "you're so beautiful" he told me. "you're wearing that perfume you wore the first time we met" he stated. I didn't even notice I was wearing it, I just put it on. "god I love you" he told me as he lifted a hand and placed it on my cheek. I felt my stomach do flips as he slowly inched in and kissed me.

At first I didn't kiss back but something came over me and next thing I knew I couldn't stop kissing him.

I don't know how long we stood there kissing but Madison came over with Brooklyn crying and interrupted us. "Anastasia can we please just leave?" Brooklyn said annoyed I looked at Alex who was still holding me. "How much have you drank?" He asked "not enough for this" I motioned towards the crying girls and he laughed "I'll drive you guys back" he spoke up and grabbed my hand. "You were drinking, you cant drive" I stated pulling him back away from the door. "I'm a better driver than you, let's go" He replied and Brooklyn gave him the keys. I rolled my eyes and everyone made their way to the car.

During the drive back to the dorm I couldn't help but drift off to sleep.

Whenever we arrived I heard the doors slam shut, I woke up and noticed I was alone in the car with Alex. "they're in a hurry to get inside" he laughed "I see that" I replied and opened the door. He got out and met me halfway and picked me up. "what are you doing?" I asked "carrying you to bed" he smirked. I didn't mind, he carried me through the dorms until we got to my room and then he locked the door and took me to bed. "I don't want to wear this" I annonced and started to take off my clothes "whoa! Hold on beautiful" Alex laughed and handed me his shirt. He turned around as I tried to get out of the dress but it got stuck. "alex" I groaned "hm?" he asked "I'm stuck I need help" I tried wiggling out but nothing happened. "please help me" I told him after a few moments.

I felt his hands on my skin slowly lifting the dress off of me. He kissed my shoulder and slid his shirt onto me. "that's not fair" I groaned as I flopped onto the bed. "what's not fair?" he asked "you coming back and being nice" I replied "why can't I be nice to you?" he asked while taking my shoes off of my feet. "because you're mean to me" I groaned and rolled around "I'm not always mean" he told me and undid my necklace and set it on the table. "lay with me" I demanded "I shouldn't" he replied and stood up. "Alex if you don't get back on this bed right now I will-" I started "I will do something that I can't think of right now, but I'm sure it'll upset you" I warned. He smirked and laughed but he shut the door then laid down next to me. I snuggled into his chest and sighed before I fell asleep.