Days

"Gemi, wake up sleepy head." A deep voice chuckles as his hands play with my hair gently.

"Don't wanna." I grumble, snuggling into him further.

"Your heat is gone finally. You can go out and walk around." Ariven says, his arms wrapping around my naked body, holding me close.

"If I could walk I would but my legs are jello." I state, my hand going up to trace the mark I had left on the crook of his neck on the right side. He chuckles again, kissing my forehead gently before lifting me up off of him before standing and stretching. Boy could I get used to this.

"Like what you see?" He asks and I smirk.

"Of course. All those muscles and that amazing smile of yours. I'll have to claw some girls eyes out if they stare to long." I answer as his eyes glaze over with lust from the sight of me sprawled out in the bed.

"I only want you Gem so don't worry." He smile as me before walking away towards the bathroom to shower. It has been three days since my heat started and now that it was over my body was sore and legs were jello. I don't know how I'll be able to be an alpha if my heats happen like that all the time.

The sound of the shower catches my attention and I smirk at the thought of joining him. My Mate.

It felt foreign to me after so long but it was nice. Ariven had always been there for me and I am happy it was him and not someone else.

"Do you want some food? I can get some for you while you shower." His voice brings me from my thoughts as he stands there with a towel hung loosely around his waist and I nodd, slowly moving towards the edge of the bed and slinking my legs down to the floor as I try to stand.

"I think I can manage to the bathroom." I say as I take a few stels, Ariven watching me so I don't fall.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes if you can't do the shower take a bath." With that he kisses my forehead before dissappearing into the closet while I wobbly made my way to the shower.

Some how I managed to shower perfectly as the hot water soothed my legs and by the time I was dried and dressed I could walk normally again.

The room had been cleaned up by the looks of it, the smell of our mating barely there now.

"Feeling better?" Ariven strolls into the room with a tray full of food and I smile as he places on the bed and crawls into it, me falling suit.

"Yes. So how has training been?" I ask as I grab a piece of baccon.

"Good. The wolves are excited to see you. Mika not so much." He answer and I laugh as I turn slightly towards him and nuzzle his cheek.

"Mika isn't my Mate so I don't care what he thinks." I say, feeling his arms wrap around me and pull me close. Men. They're so possessive.

"So Alpha, you want to come and check out the other pack today?" Ariven asks as we continue to eat, one of his arms never leaving from its spot around my waist.

"I guess." I sigh out.

We finish the food quickly and make our way out to the field, wolves from both my old pack and current pack training together as one and teaching each other some of their own moves. I was proud of them all.

"Gem!" Some one calls out to me and I see Lena running towards me, giving me a hug as soon as she reaches me.

"Glad to see you're doing better." She says with a smile and I smile back.

"Thanks. Any soulless attack us while I was, um, sick?" I question, watching Lena's face drop.

"Yes but not as much as the first. It's like they were looking for something." I just nodded but if my hunch was right then that howl was him and hopefully everyone would be trained properly by the time he attacks.

By the sounds of it it was only a matter of days before the soulless and him came crashing into this pack and war would break out.

I needed to make a call or two before then.