The Zodiac Killer

The Zodiac Killer was the infamous killer who killed throughout Northern California during the 60s and 70s. He operated in Benicia, Vallejo, Lake Berryessa, and San Francisco. Why was he called the Zodiac? The name Zodiac was a name he received because of a series of frightening letters adressed to the local Bay Press. He used this symbol to sign his letters.

Their have been suspects suggested, but none have been confirmed by law

Their have been suspects suggested, but none have been confirmed by law. He killed 5 people that were confirmed dead, injured around 2, but was said to have killed around 20-25 unofficially. (Which is crazy if you really think about it.)
His victims included-
•David Arthur Faraday, age 17
•Betty Lou Jensen, age 16
•Michael Renault Mageau, age 19
•Darlene Elizabeth Ferrin, age 22
•Bryan Calvin Hartnell, age 20
•Ceceila Ann Shepard, age 22
•Paul Lee Stine, age 29

Theories-
• In 2009, a lawyer by the name of Robert Tarbox was approached by a man claiming to be the Zodiac. This man told Tarbox he was looking to stop his "opportunistic killings" and wanted to turn himself in. His stories seemed to be very realistic to Tarbox but his name was never released to the public. Their were many similarities between this man and the Zodiac but he was never confirmed as the Zodiac, therefore, never caught.

The Zodiac Killer was obviously a very notorious killer, who's victims were fairly young. But anyways, let me know what you think in the comments and stick around for the next chapter!