Mary Ashford & Barbara Forrest

This one is pretty easy to explain, and it's not a long one, however, it's really fascinating, so let's get started!

   So this story in my opinion is just one big creepy coincidence. These two women were both murdered...exactly 157 years apart. Exactly.

  They were both murdered in Pype Hayes Park in Erdington, which is a suburb of Birmingham, England. Barbara's body was found exactly 300 yards from where Mary's body was found...157 years ago.

   Now all seems normal and just a strange coincidence, right? Let's get into the strange factors of their murders. Mary told her friend Hannah's mother that she had "bad feelings about the week to come". Barbara told a colleague "This is going to be my unlucky month. I just know it. Don't ask me why." They both confessed these things a week before they were murdered.

   They both died at the age of 20, and shared a passion of dancing and parties. The night they were murdered they were both seen at parties mingling with men. Ok now this just really freaks me out..the men they were mingling with were with them right before they were murdered, and both men had the last name Thornton. Both men were obviously huge suspects, but were proven not guilty.

   Isn't that crazy? I don't know what to think about this one, it honestly blows my mind. Let me know what y'all think and stick around for the next chapter!