JonBenét Ramsey

This one makes me incredibly mad that it hasn't been solved yet, not gonna lie, and this is a pretty easy story to convey, but lots and lots of aspects to explain, so stick with me!

Backstory:
   JonBenét Ramsey was an American child beauty pageant queen, that was pretty famous for, well, being a child beauty pageant queen.

She was killed in her family's home, on Christmas Day. Now she had an older brother named Burke who was nine at the time, and she was six, so not a huge difference, just a couple of years.

The Death Of JonBenét Ramsey-
  JonBenét went missing on Christmas Day, and her body was found eight hours after she went missing. Before she was found, the parents, John and Patsy found a really long and detailed ransom note in their kitchen. The strange thing about this ransom note, was the fact that A.) There were lots of spelling errors B.) The police compared the ransom note to Patsy (The mom)'s writing and there were lots of specific details that the note and Patsy's writing had in common and C.) It was written on a note pad that was
located in one of the kitchen drawers. (Only Patsy used this note pad)

After the ransom note was found, eight hours went by since she'd been reported missing, and her dad found her body in the wine cellar in the basement

After the ransom note was found, eight hours went by since she'd been reported missing, and her dad found her body in the wine cellar in the basement. An autopsy showed she'd died from strangulation and a blow to the head. She was also shown to have undigested pineapple in her stomach which is important to remember for when we get to the suspects.

Suspects and Theories-
•Burke- Burke was nine at the time, and was said to have been an aggressive child. Patsy and Burke's fingerprints were on a bowl of unfinished pineapple in the kitchen. Weird. Also there was a heavy-duty flashlight in the kitchen. A theory explains that perhaps Patsy and Burke were eating pineapple and JonBenét came into the kitchen wanting a bite. Well Burke, being the aggressive child he was, didn't want her to have any and picked up the flashlight and banged JonBenét right in the head. Patsy knew JonBenét wouldn't survive the hit and didn't want to lose Burke to, so she staged it, hid the fact that Burke hit her, and left her body in the basement. I don't know, sounds pretty convincing. Although later on Burke was found not guilty of her death.

•Patsy- The ransom note, for starters, which we talked about earlier is a gigantic piece of evidence against Patsy. Growing up, Patsy was a pageant queen herself, and was said to be very demanding and pushy towards JonBenét when it came to paegants, so maybe she snapped. Patsy has passed way now, but I don't know about her. Hmm..

•John- There really wasn't much evidence on John but he was still investigated for possible child molestation.

•A Santa Clause- Okay, I know what you're thinking, but hear me out! A man by the name of Bill McReynolds was a part time Santa Clause who made annual visits to the Ramsey home around Christmas time. He was well liked, but evidence isn't looking too good for him. When her body was found, there was an unknown man's DNA on her, and he was at their house the night she went missing. Creeeepy. Although he has passed away, he was said to always speak very fondly of JonBenét and that she meant a great deal to him.

A part I forgot to mention about Burke, he was interviewed by Dr. Phil recently, and the video was said to be very unsettling..check it out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWblt-Ru7pk

So let me know what you think about this, Burke and Patsy, to me are no doubt, definite suspects, but we may never know. Stick around for the next chapter!