025. f*cked up

Do We Finally Know Why Annabelle Woods is So F*cked Up?

{Woods and ex Christian Maxwell a few years back}

Last night, we sat down with none other than Christian Maxwell after his band's show in LA. Maxwell had obviously been drinking a little bit, but said he was fine with doing the interview anyway.

Most of it was inconsequential, things about his life and band and et cetera. One thing he told us, though, that really caught our attention was this: apparently part of the reason for he and Woods' split was because she had a lot of unresolved issues surrounding a series of sexual assaults that happened in her childhood.

"She didn't like to talk about it. I don't know if she even remembered that I knew most of the time, but it's definitely why she is the way she is for the most part. So cold and closed-off, you know? It's also the reason for her partying and that stuff I'm pretty sure," Maxwell was quoted as saying.

{Woods and Maxwell toward the end of their long-time on-and-off}

For all we know, he might be fibbing to have a story for us (he's rather infamous for doing similar things), but if you ask us, it would make a lot of sense.

He didn't give us details, and that's fine, but if it's true we hope Annabelle figures out how to work through it. It's definitely not something that should be left to sit on someone's shoulders.

What do you think? Weigh in on Twitter with the hashtag #WoodsExplained

COMMENTS:
DomSherwood: I think you need to mind your own fucking business.
user1: amen Dom
NoraWoods: You're fucking disgusting for posting this.