Must Reads - Black Death - Gangs Aren't My Style by FarCryNovels1

Author; FarCryNovels1

Title; Black Death - Gangs Aren't My Style

Link to story; http://www.wattpad.com/2442754-black-death-gangs-aren%27t-my-style-prologue

Mobile Code; 2442754

Genre; Mystery,Teen Fiction

Rating; PG

Status; Ongoing 

Description;

What would you do if you came home one night to find that your brother had just shot someone in the head? And that he was in Black Death, the most-feared gang in the country? Would you run? Well. Ally did.But what happens when four years later, she somehow finds herself back in the world of gangs where she must fight for her life? Will her brother find her? And even if he does , what will he say? Will he be happy he found his little sister, or would he want to right the one mistake he had in his life; Letting her get away with his secret.  Now the leader of Black Death, Ally's brother is powerful and he is no longer the same man that she knew growing up. Can she change him back? Or, more importantly, can she get away?

 My Opinion;

Although I have no experience with how real gangs act or are operated, I felt that this  was a realistic portrayal off how they could be run. It isn't full of fifteen year old running around waving gun in the air or driving million dollar cars. The climatic moments are built up well and aren't rushed, I didn't feel shorthanded or let down with any off the major climax moments. The characters are well developed and I think come across as real people, opposed to other characters in stories that I have read that I couldn't imagine being real. Its full of action, and has lots of twist and turns that you couldn't see coming.