Chapter Fifthteen (Picture of Dean)

N/A: Sorry this is so short, I'm kinda getting writers block and as I've gone through this, I've realised how rubbish my starting chapters were, so I really need to edit them before I freak out haha. And, this was more of a filler to bring the other chapters together. :)

I peeked an eye open and shimmed forward slightly to check the time, when a strong arm grasped my waist and yanked me back. I let out a slight gasp as I turned my head to look at the owner. 

"Stop wiggling away," Sam's husky voice breathed against my neck. I had completely forgotten about last night - after taking a small glance at my alarm clock, it was safe to confirm I was going straight back to sleep. 

"I was checking the time," I whined. 

"It's 5:20am, you've only slept for two hours." Sam muttered, trailing his hand up my top. I left out a chuckle and pushed him away. 

"Don't," I breathed slowly. 

"Is little Izzy ticklish?" He smirked against my neck and I let out a whimper. 

"No," I declared. "I am not!" 

He looked at me with a smile to kill. "You can't lie." His hands crept up once more and he began to tickle me. I flopped around like a fish out of water, breathless as he climbed above me. 

"Sam-" I let out a small laugh. "Stop." I breathed once more, "I can't-" 

He moved closer to me, brushing his lips against mine. "You can't what?" I leaned forward eagerly, pressing my lips to his. He didn't move at first, completely shocked, it wasn't everday that I'd have the courage to follow through with my crazy ideas. After an awkward few seconds, he leant forward, moving his lips in sync with mine. I smiled through the kiss, weaving my fingers around locks of his bed hair. 

"I'm tired," Sam announced as he pulled away hestinantly. 

"But I'm awake now!" I exclaimed, slapping him playfully. "It's all your fault. You tickled me."

"That's such a shame," he smirked. He flopped down against my bed and I pouted down at him. I straddled his hips and let out a smug smile. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I wiggled slightly. 

"Izzy," he glared. "Don't."

"Don't what?" 

"Don't wiggle!"

"But," I pouted. "I just wanted to get comfortable."

He bucked his hips up and I fell sideways, landing on the floor. "Sam!"

"I'm sorry," he giggled slightly. I lifted myself up and dragged my feet across the floor. "Hey, come back to bed!"

"I need to pee." I glared at him. 

"Hurry up, it's cold." 

"Then cuddle your pillow, you idiot!" I shouted from beyond the bathroom door.

"But I want to cuddle you." He teased.

"What a shame, I'm going in the shower."

I laughed to myself, turning on the water and pulling back the curtain before getting undressed. I was too awake to go back to sleep. Sam's awfully quiet I thought to myself.

Before I could questioned him, I heard the lock click open and feet scurrying towards me. "Sam, get out." I growled. I turned to face him, only to release I was so wrong. 

~ Sam's P.O.V ~

"But I want to cuddle you." I teased. 

"What a shame, I'm going in the shower." I heard her mumble from beyond the bethroom door. It was beginning to go well with us now, except for my job keeping us legally apart, and her mum - not that she knew. 

I let out a sigh. "D-" A hand slapped against my mouth. 

"Don't say another word," A familar voice whispered. "Else she's dead." Dean. How did he find where we lived? "I told you I was coming. You'e naive." 

"And you're still an asshole." I declared.

"I will hurt her if I don't get my money." He pointed towards the bathroom door. I threw a daggering glare at him, twisting his wrist. "Boys." He laughed.

I felt a hand grasp my shoulder so I turned and punched the owner hard. He dropped to the floor, stretched out helplessly. "Don't touch me again." I yelled. If it weren't for the shower, Izzy would have heard this already. 

"Oh Sam," Dean chuckled. "I always bring back up." A piece of rough cloth scratched against my face as I struggled to breathe. I felt my eyes getting heavier as the lights started to dim down, my eyes twirled around in my skull, just before I fell unconscious to the floor.