gymnastics ribbon dancer

@abbiecovell17 - can you do a Caesar x gymnast reader

good morning , here it is !!!!!!!!! enjoy, i am still taking requests just comment or message me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were the gymnastics until you gotten into bad car crash, you had to get major surgery on your spinal cord. Since than you had not, done or practice ribbon dancing, which you loved. It been years, since than you had move to San Francisco, you had met coolest neighbor ever. A super smart chimpanzee, named Cesar you and him had gotten closer more than friends. He had gotten talk you into trying to gymnastics again, after many years after not doing it anymore. You had come over, to will house and went upstairs with your gear and your ribbon sticks. To show him your routine , to try out for a team there in San Francisco, you wanted to hear Cesar thoughts. On it before trying it out for real, you had brought your ipod and set it up. To play the song you were going to do the routine to, " here I go..." you said before starting.

He nodded when the ipod started to play music ( your fav song) you started to perform. Twirl that ribbon and making it extension of your body and telling a story, you would jump . Spin and throw and catch the ribbon, as the song ended you started to run of breath. When the song finally ended , you were standing there out of breath and Cesar sign they have to put you on that team you're so good. You started to cry tears of joy without Cesar you could not do what you were going to do.