Super duper late request sorry

(GabrielleMartin661 sorry 😐. creepypasta14 Blindbendy XxAnimeproxX alllifeends ajwolfchan abbiecovell17 LisaWhiteWolf KookiesAndTaeh blackviperstrike ChanceAtLife1945 evagamer13gmail Apes4life )

I don't know if you're still taking requests or not but could you do one where the reader's only friend is Caesar and she keeps breaking into the primate shelter to be with Caesar.

~~~~

(y/n)

You were raised by the circus and your parents were jewel thieves as well, you been trained in the circus. As dancer, and Acrobatics nightwalker until your parents got caught where you been foster home to foster until you got to san Francisco. There you met will and cesar your new next neighbor, cesar is a chimpanzee ape he's very smart. How you two met, i went to redwoods just walk around and not be at the foster home. You were climbing a tree, he saw you jumping branch to branch kinda like a ape. As soon, you got back to the ground, we walked over you were amazed by him. That's how your close friendship start, he taught you sign, you been close friend for two years. Than that day happened i called hellish day, cesar is taken away by animal control. This was all will fault, i blame it on him i thought as you was on roof of the awful place  when they had cesar here. I open the window of area where the apes pen. I been doing this for two weeks now, i thought as went through the window. This was the tricky part, i had to walk on the top of the cages like tightrope. Until i got to the empty one, where i climb down to the ground, by using the cage bars as a ladder. There i saw cesar come to the door of the pen, i had a pin began to unlock the door. I was helping cesar to free the apes and escape with him, i thought in the moment. He came out than he walked over to me careless the side of my face before he kiss me softly and sweetly . after our kiss i knew i was in 100 percent  in love with cesar, i would die for cesar.