Chapter 43: I have no reason to live anymore.

My eyes shot open as I started hyperventilating?

What the fuck is happening?

I looked around the room to see I wasn't in school. Did I change personalities in school? How did I end up here- where ever this is.

"So I see you're awake." A familiar voice greeted.

"Who are you?" I growled.

I looked down at myself to see that my hands were tied together and so were my feet.

I looked around the room to see I was the only one here but I can see cameras and a speaker in the ceiling.

"Why are you greeting me like that?" She asked, laughing a bit.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled.

"Let's just say I'm Xana's acquaintance." She said.

"Xana? What do you have to do with Xander's sister?" I growled.

"Oh, we just work together, that's all." She said with another laugh.

I growled, "Roxxane."

"Why, that was too quick for you to find out." She told me, then I heard three claps.

"Where's Xander?" I demanded.

"Probably crying over big sister's corpse." She replied.

"What?!" I exclaimed, eyes widening.

"Relax, little Autumn." She told me.

Wait... that nickname.

"You have no right to call me that!" I yelled.

I hear her chuckle, "Wanna hear a story about how I killed Xana?"

"No." I grunted.

"Well... too bad! I'm gonna tell you anyway. You probably heard a gunshot at school, right? Well that was Xana! Oh, how I love that bitch. Anyways, when Xana fired the gunshot, we were surprised to hear another gunshot. At first Xana and I thought it was you but we turned around and saw Xander. How crazy was that? So what happened was naive Xander's tears fell down his cheeks, weh-weh-weh. Xana told her our scheme and that she was doing it to protect Xander. It was true though. Xana didn't want to work with me at first either, but when she found out her baby bro could be put in danger because of you- she immediately agreed to be my partner! You wanna know what she did next? I was gonna shoot Xander but she took the bullet! Ah, sibling love, what a beautiful, admirable concept."

"It also causes harm and destruction." I told her, staring at the camera with a blank face.

"How would you know? You've never had a sibling!" She yelled.

I was slightly shocked by her sudden outburst.

"And you do?" I asked, smirking.

"Why do you think I started a plot to take you down without Jewel Gang's permission?"

"Because your sibling is... him? It's him, isn't it? You're the one who sent him on the hill to give me the keychain? You were the one that he referred to as his sister in that phone call? You broke something that time because you came back from the hospital- checking up on me and you were disappointed that I was fine. It was all you, wasn't it?"

"My, Dayana. When did you become so smart?" I can actually hear the smirk in her voice.

I stayed silent.

Those were just guesses...

"Oh, hi Kylie!" She suddenly said out of no where.

"Please, I'm begging you Roxxane. Let her go." Kylie's voice said from the background.

"Shut up!" Roxxane yelled.

"Hey, Rox, I never did get the chance to ask why you hated me so much." I commented.

"You wanna know why? You ruined everything! My little brother doesn't listen to me anymore ever since he met you and Travis..." She trailed off.

"What of my brother?" I asked, my glare hardening at the camera.

"He was supposed to be mine! But you were holding him back! People say it's only puppy love back then just because were only thirteen- but I felt it and it was real!" She yelled.

"You... you were the one who tried to kill me and got Travis into a critical state!" I yelled.

Well, I just found out that the person who hates my guts is a crazed and obsessed stalker of my brother.

What pleasant information.

"Roxxane, I'll take responsibility for her! Just please let Ana go!" I hear Kylie's pleading voice again.

"Shut up, you... worm!" Roxxane yelled and I heard something being struck like she hit Kylie with a whip.

Just that got me to tears. No one... no one harms my best friend.

I looked around the room for an exit- anything as long as it could take me out of here and bring me to Kylie.

"Here that, Dayana? Someone got hurt again, all because of you." Roxxane told me, "You don't deserve to live."

I laughed like a maniac, "I have no reason to live."

"Then why are you still alive!" She yelled, and I heard something crash, as if she knocked something down.

"Because..." I smirked, "I'm someone's reason to live."

"Bullshit." Her voice cracked, "What about me? I have no reason to live, either. My brother hates me and even if Travis is locked up with me, he won't love me back."

"What are you calling crap? Is it your pathetic excuse for a life?" I scowled at the camera.

"Don't you care that your brother is locked up?" She asked, sobbing a bit.

"You think... after what happened five years, ten months, four days-" I looked at my watch, "-and thirteen hours ago, I still care about him?"

"What?" For once, her voice sounded like a lost puppy's whimper.

"He is nothing but thin air!" I yelled and started to laugh and roll around.

"Y-you're crazy," she told me.

"Girl, I know that!" And I burst out laughing while tears rolled down my cheeks.

Was I in hysteria?

"Kill me now!" I yelled, "Let's see who'll care,"

"I will." A sudden voice said.

I turned around and saw the wall opening.

Wait... that wasn't a wall. It was a door that blended too well with the wall.

"X-Xander?" Roxxane stuttered through the speakers.

"Surprised?" He said, glaring at the camera.

"How did you find out?!" She demanded.

"You think my sister will die just like that without telling me something?" He scowled.

I laughed in a way someone would laugh if they just reached the best part in a comedy movie.

"Dayana..." Xander's eyes flickered towards me and he rushed up to me, untying me.

"Hey." I said and stuck my tongue out like a cat.

"No! You're ruining everything!" Roxxane yelled.

"I'm fixing the mess you made." He told her.

I giggled, "What, you're now my Prince Charming?"

He smiled, "After what you said that night, I don't plan on letting you go."

And he surprised me by kissing me.