Welcome to My World

"I'm not going I'd rather stay home and die." I crossed my arms.

There was no way in hell that I was just going to pick up and practically live in a strangers house! They could be Freddy or Jason for all I know!

"Ariana! I'm not letting you stay home for 6 days without me! Now pack you're things for the week!" My mother yelled at me.

I sighed and tossed a duffle bag on my bed.

I grabbed numerous clothing items and stuffed them in the bag.

I threw my blonde hair up in a bun.

This is going to be a hell of a week.

*  *  *

We pulled up to a house. My jaw dropped. This house is amazing! I jumped out of my truck and  walked up the stoned pathway across the grass. "Mom are you kidding me? They live here!?" I gasped.

"Sarah! So nice to see you." Bree, greeted my mom. They hugged.

"Oh and you must me Ariana! I'm Bree Evans." Bree smiled. I nodded and grabbed my hairtie from my messy bun and yanked it down. I ruffled it a bit and yawned. It was 7:30 in the morning.

"Oh Colten's inside just tell him to show you the bedroom you'll be in." Bree told me.

She couldn't mean Colten Evans...

I entered the house with caution. Colten and I under the same room scares me. I'm sure he doesn't even know I exist.

"Ariana? What are you doing here?" Colten asked looking up from the carton of juice he was chugging. Okay maybe he does know my name?

But let me just process the thought of f*ck me

.Colten seemed like the dungeons and dragons type of guy. Boy was I wrong!

"Um my mom's your babysitter." "Correction, my sister's babysitter." He smirked .

I cannot believe I have to spend my summer with this guy! He is as cocky and arrogant as everyone pins him to be.

He slipped out of his leather jacket. Another thing he thinks makes him a "bad boy" I suppose.

I scoffed.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." I said quickly. "What is it?!" He snapped.

:"Why do you act like your so bad? Its retarted." I rolled my eyes.

"You know Ariana, being quote- 'bad'- is not my intention. But if I come off that way its your problem." He said before exiting.

"Colten!" I yelled. He slipped back into the room, annoyance taking over his features.

"You're mom told me that you'd know where I'd be sleeping." I said playing with my hands. I'd totally be avoiding him all summer.

He motioned for me to follow him. I did as told and went up the stairs. I admired the paintings. And pictures.

He opened a door to reveal a dark blue painted room. It had a plush carpet that was a lighter blue. There was a desk to the right wall and a bed and nightstand to the left. Books were scattered across the desk and a book on -what looks like 'Loup-Garou Legends'- on the nightstand.

He grabbed the book and but it behind his back. I ignored him and set my bag down under the wall light switch.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I felt breathing on my neck. "Being bad isn't that terrible babe." He said before leaving me on my own.

What the heck was he doing!? Creep.

Anyways I'm tired.

I laid on the bed and snuggled up with the comforter. It smelt good. Almost like a scent.

*  *  *

I got up around 12. Well I was woken up. I sat up straight, alarmed.

"Didn't mean to wake you." Colten said grabbing a few books off the desk.

"Its fine." I said annoyed and ruffled my hair. I quickly threw it up in a ponytail before he realized I probably have bed head.

"Is that Th1rteen R3asons Why?" I asked recognizing my favorite book. (A/N: Th1rteen R3asons Why is an amaZAYN(; book by Jay Asher! If you haven't read it- go buy it now child!)

"Only a nerd would know that." He smirked. "I'm not a nerd!" I huffed crossing my arms.

"Who wrote the Twilight Series?" "Stephanie Mayer (sp?)" I replied instantly.

"Book nerd." He laughed. "Hey you're the one reading it!" "Yes but I'm not denying I am a nerd. But you are therefore you are a bigger one." "Shut up Colten." I rolled my eyes.

"Ariana!" My mom called. I ran downstairs. "Yeah mom?" "Find everything okay honey?" She asked carrying a baby in arms. Probably carrying Colten's sister, Lily.

"So you're okay with the sleeping arrangements?" She said cocking an eyebrow.

"Huh?" "You and Colten?" "Me and Colten?!" I screeched.

"Yeah hun didn't he tell you. They only have 3 rooms and I have Bree's. Colten's the only one with a bed big enough for two." "You're serious?" I laughed.

She nodded. "Mom! You won't even let me stay out past 11 let alone sleep with a guy!" I yelled. "Now Ariana, I know you. You won't sleep with Colten." She laughed. "Not finding what's so hilarious!" I crossed my arms.

"You. You're probably just going to kick him out anyway!" "The hell I am!" I yelled. "Ariana! Language! They remember this stuff!" She said cooing the baby.

"Yeah mom totally." I said sarcastically going upstairs. I went into Colten's room and he was on the bed reading. I slammed the door.

He looked up. "I see you heard of our sleeping arrangements." "How you have a house like a hotel and 3 rooms I have no effing idea!" I yelled throwing my arms up.

"Looks like you're bunking with me nerd." He winked. "You're impossible." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey aren't you dating that f*ck-tard Louis?" He laughed. "Yes. And he's really sweet for your information."

"I don't need information on him." He rolled his eyes.

"You're not as bad boy as you give yourself off to be." I asked leaning against the door.

I knew I'd break this kid's barrier eventually.

"You're actually taking an interest in me? No. I don't like people getting in my buisness. All you need to know is my name. Now why don't you prance on over to your perfect little boyfriend and f*ck off." He growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Story! I have to finish within a month! Long story! Idk it might be put on hold idk I'll see! Anyways like it? Love it?! Picture of Ariana to the right!