White Liar

I woke up with Ariana in arms. She had her makeup smeared and her hair was a mess. Her shirt was also risen up to see her chest a bit.

Hell no. I eased off my shirt and covered her.

There was no way in hell anyone was going to see my mate's anything. Besides essentials of course.

She moaned. "Ariana?" I whispered. She jolted up.

"Where's your shirt?" She asked. "Erm, I threw it over you. Your shirt was risen up." I said looking at the floor.

"So you threw yours over me? Thanks." She mumbled. I nodded uneasily. Come on you expect me to be comfrotable and calm when my mate is like laying on me? No..

"Um, I have to talk to Louis." she said getting up. It was 2 p.m.

"Um, what happened to you?"

"Nothing.." She said walking into the bathroom. I wish I read minds sometimes.

She came out 25 minutes later looking her usual self. "Bye." She said.

*Ariana

I walked up to Louis's door and knocked. This was going to be awkward.

"Ariana. What are you doing here?" Louis asked. "I wanna talk. About this morning?" I winced.

He moved out of the way and led me up to his room. I sat on a chair awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry Ariana I-" "Save it." I interupted him.

"I want to know why you did it." "I was pressured it wasn't anything I intended love." I shook my head and sighed.

"Forgive me? Please I'll never do it again." "What makes you think I'll believe you?" I crossed my arms.

"Because I love you." Awe now I gave in. "Promise?" "Swear." "If you cheat again I'll-" "Shh. I won't." He whispered.

"Drive me home?" "Sure." He answered.

*  *  *

I walked inside Colten's room. He was staring out the window. "I can't believe you went back to him." He shook his head in disgust.

"He said he'd never do it again." I shrugged. "You're such a push-over! Of course he'll do it again! Bet!"
"What are we betting?" I asked crossing my arms and flopping on his bed.

"If he does it again, you have to give me a chance." "No!" I yelled.

"I'll bet you $20!" I bargained.

He shook his head. "I only want you babydoll." My words got stuck in my throat. Louis never told me that.

"What if he doesn't?" I asked.

"I won't stop." He said getting closer. Soon our foreheads were touching. "I will fight for you every hour, every minute, every second I have to until your mine." He whispered. Our lips were a mere-inch apart.

"Babe you forgot your-" Louis barged in leaving me and Colten to jump apart at once. "bag. Here." He said handing me my purse.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"What are you doing in Colten's room?" He asked looking around. "I stay in here." I said. "Does Colten sleep here too?" He asked eyeing Colten.

Colten eyed him back.

"No." "Yes." Me and Colten said in unison. "Ariana?" Louis said switching his gaze to me.

"He sleeps on the floor." "No! You can stay with me I don't want you in the same room as him he's dangerous!" "Harmful to you maybe but not her." Colten smirked.

"Come on Ariana I don't want you here." Louis pulled me. "Ow! Louis!" I yelled. Colten tensed up and grabbed Louis's arm.

"Let her go." Colten demanded. Louis gripped my arm tighter. "Let me go!" I yelled. Louis was pinned against a wall with Colten's hand to his throat in a matter of seconds.

"Don't touch her. If I ever see you pulling her like that against her will I swear to God I'll be digging your grave myself." he growled. Louis looked terrified.

"Understand?" Colten asked. Louis just shook. "Understand!" He yelled. Louis nodded is head quickly. Colten let him go.

"Lets go Ariana." "I'm staying. I'll see you later." "Are you kidding me? You're going to stay here with a murderer than your boyfriend?" "He's not a murderer." I defended.

That's probably a false statement because Colten was a werewolf but you never know.

"Whatever! Call me when you get your head screwed on right!" He spat running out of the house.

"F*cking run." Colten hissed.

I sat on the bed feeling kinda sorry for myself. One for Louis's outburst and Colten seeing that.

I sighed and laid back on the bed. "You okay?" Colten asked.

I nodded. "Liar." He chuckled. "Its not that bad of a lie. Its like a white lie." "White Liar." He smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed. I bolted up when Bridget bolted in. I haven't seen my best friend since I've been here now that I think about it.

"I'll kill him!" She yelled.

"What?"  I asked.

"Who?" Colten asked imediatly after me.

"Why?" I continued.

"Louis! I saw him with some redhead! He called her 'Berniece' or something!" She yelled.

"When?" Me and Colten said in unison. But Colten looked like he was ready to be catogorized as a murderer.

"Just now I was out getting ice-cream!" "What were they doing?" I asked. "Making out! If Colten doesn't kill him I will!" She yelled.

"Why would you think Colten would kill him?" I asked dumbfounded. "Its so obvious he likes you! I haven't even been here since you've been and all I'm looking at is him while I say this and he looks like he's having a spaz attack." She crossed her arms.

"He's dead." Colten said. "No! I'll do it tomorrow." I groaned. Bridget pulled me in for a hug.

"Sorry I haven't been around. I'll be back tomorrow with ice-cream and movies okay?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay bye. Take care of her bad boy." Bridget rolled her green eyes. Her brown hair tossed as she ran.

"I hate you." I said to Colten. "Awe but guess what babydoll?" he smirked.

"What?" I spat. I didn't mean to sound rude but hey if you were me would you be happy? I think not.

"You have a date with me tomorrow night." He winked.

Uh-oh...

~~~~~~~~~~

As some of you see I changed Louis from Alex Pettyfer to Austin Mahone. Well I saw this guy who looked exactly like Austin Mahone and I had to change it becaue I realized how cute he was.!

Lol yeah I'm boycrazy! xD This story is on #531 on werewolf and I'm like O-O I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

<3

Thanks guys!

****NEW NOTE****

If you want to read chapter 6 and the rest of the 17 chapter book, head over to Dreame.com and search for WolfGirl54. The book title is still The Babysitting Job, but the cover is different!

If you have any questions feel free to comment or private message me!

Best,

Wolfgirl54