Uncovering

Dear amazing reader who keeps voting for my story: Wattpad is not telling me who you are so if you would comment I'd love to dedicate the next chapter to you! You're amaZAYN!! xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God Colten how do you live here?!" My mom screeched. She was ruffling through numerous empty cabinets. She put the giggling 3 year old in my arms.

"Take out." Colten said ruffling his curls. "Well we have to go to the store! And I'm going to need both of you so Colten please put Lily in the car and Ariana cancel your plans." Mom ordered.

She's crazy.

"But mom! That's so not fair! Louis and I are going to see Snow White and The Huntsman!" "It'll be packed anyways hun you can go later!" She said grabbing her wallet.

"Why can't Colten just go, he has no life!" I yelled. Mother scorned me. "Speak for yourself." Colten said with Lily on his back.

"I wanna listen to Taylor!" Lily whined. "Okay when we get in the car. Come on I'll get it." Colten said kneeling in front of a giant stack of CD's. He handed her a blue case and she smiled.

Awe he was a good brother. Now why can't he be a good guy? I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mother. "Load up!" My mom yelled.

Mom and I sat up front while Colten sat in the back seat with Lily.

Bree calls this her "family car" and let's the nannies use it to drive the kids around. It was an SUV. "Play this?" Colten asked holding out a blue CD. I grabbed it and popped it in the CD player.

The melody played. Hey I know this song!

He said the way my blue eyes shined, put those Georgia stars to shame that night I said that's a lie.

I snapped instantly. "You like Taylor Swift?!" I asked Lily. "I like Taylor! Play this one!" She pointed at the case to number 11. I gladly changed it.

"You girls are too much." My mom laughed. "Shh! Turn it up!" Lily exclaimed. I turned it up and sang with her.

"I was riding shot gun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car. He's got a one hand feel on the steerin' wheel. The other on my heart. I look around with the radio down he says baby is something wrong? I say nothing I was just thinkin how we don't have a song. And he says, our song is the slam of screen doors sneakin out late tappen on your window. When we're on the phone and you talk reall slow, cuz it's late and your momma don't know." We belted out.

Colten started to laugh and us. Lily's eyes were light brown with a ring of green. I caught Colten's gaze. He held it then quickly looked away. I turned back in my seat and continued singing.

"Which is next Lily?" I asked. "3!" She squealed. I played Teardrops on My Guitar. I sunk into a sappy mood. I'd much rather be with Louis but this was fun. At least Lily was...

 I changed it to Picture to Burn. Lily frowned.

"I wanna listen to Taylor!" "This is Taylor." I said. She clapped and listened, singing occasionally. I was too. Soon I heard a third voice joining. I looked at mom. She smiled.

It wasn't mom. Colten? I turned to see him staring at Lily smiling and singing along. She giggled and clapped at his amazing voice. I tried to keep my mouth closed but it was just a miraculas sight. Not even my older brother would sing to me and we were really close.

Colten looked more like he was teasingly singing the lyrics to Lily, which she got a good kick out of.

The song ended and she giggled. "Brother sings pwetty." She laughed. He smiled -which I've never seen him do- and tickled her stomach. She giggled and cheered as the next song played. We pulled in to the store.

Colten noticed I was looking and gave me a death glare before unbuckling Lily. He put her on his back as we stepped out of the car.

I grabbed my wallet and we walked into the store. Instantly Lily squealed. "Brother! Brother look!" she pointed at a giant sign.

Speak Now: Platinum Edition

Lily screamed. I grabbed it. "Do you want it?" Holding it out to her. She nodded eagerly and took it. "I can get it." Colten said pulling it from her.

"No big deal. I needed it too. I love Taylor's music as well. All I need is to sync it to my laptop and she can have it." I shrugged.

I pulled it out of Colten's hand. "I got it." He said grabbing it back but this time caused our fingers to come in contact. This freezing cold electric shock when through my body.

"F*ck." He mumbled as we kept our gaze. He snapped out of it and covered Lily's ears. "Sorry cutie don't say that." He said taking the CD from me.

I let him. I grabbed one of my own and followed them. My body still tingled. Later it even went to my lips. It quickly shot through my lips then stopped. Only to be replaced with pain.

"Ouch!" I said grabbing my mouth. Colten stood with horror in his eyes and Lily and my mom looked at me oddly. "What's wrong Ariana?" My mom asked.

"I don't know. My mouth it like hurts or burns or something!" I said clenching my hands into fists to avoid pain.

"Let me see." She said and I perked my lips out. "They look fine honey I'm sure you'll be okay." She said leaving checkout. I paid for my CD and joined them in the car quickly.

*  *  *

"How are you feeling?" My mom asked coming into my room. It was almost 11 and my lips still hurt like a bitch!

"No mom what the hell! Why is this happening?!" I yelled. "Language Ariana! Anyways I'm going to bed just try to sleep." I rolled my eyes. "Okay."

And with that she left. I lay here and moan. "Sorry." Colten said leaning against the door frame. "About?" I asked. He closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed. "Touching your hand. I made you feel the tingles. And now its causing you pain." "What are you talking about Colten?" I asked sitting up.

I was in pain, I wasn't in a mood for crap.

"I'll explain later. But to make the pain go away you have to kiss me." "Kiss you? No thanks." I scoffed.

"Or you live with the pain." "How the hell would you take the pain away?" "Just kiss me damn it!" He growled.

"You don't control me!" I said popping my head up from the pillow and laid back down. Before I knew it he was straddling me. "Just f*cking kiss me okay you're not the only one with f*cking pain!" He growled.

"And if it doesn't go away?"

Hold up! Was I actually considering this?!

 "Stop asking questions." He rolled his eyes. "Fine." I said. He let out a breath of relief. "But wait what about-" I couldn't finish my sentence before his lips were on mine.

Oh my God. His lips were like heaven. An amazing piece of it at least! I tangled my hands in his hair. He growled and pushed his body against mine.

I slid off his shirt and he started biting my neck. I bit my tongue and I could not believe what was happening. He came back and removed my shirt as well. He bit my lip and kissed me hungrily. He slid his hands down to my hips and pulled me closer, if that were even possible.

He growled against my lips that I noticed weren't in pain. Then the door creaked open..

We're screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff-hanger! Who do you think opened the door on Ariana and Colten? O-O

Probably who most of you expect(;

Do you guys like it?!

If you do hit like or leave me a comment! I'll dedicate something to you and again to the voter I'd love to dedicate the next chapter to you babe! <3>>