Chapter 1 (TW: Non-Graphic Death, Guns)

It was the 3rd hour. Just a normal day until.... BOOM! An asteroid hit. Lots of the kids still alive screamed and some cried. Ms. Colook was dead along with Ms. Crissing and a lot of classmates were dead. 

      Speni walked to the hole "Cool!" He said. 

      "Cool?" I thought. Then he put his foot out into the hole and then he screamed as he fell to his death.

      "Ms. Sickness!" One girl said. She survived but was hanging on to the edge for dear life. Then she fell in. Ms. Huntley died too. Mr. Elfson and Ms. Booker got sick by the fumes that they breathed in and they too died. All the teachers were dead. Everyone but us was dead. I only managed to live because I jumped onto Allen. I moved over because Allen was gasping for air.

      "Want to team up?" He said.

      "Ok." I said.

      Lebif was smiling. Sick yes I know. Allen and I watched her leave the room. 

      "How could she just leave?" I asked. Allen shrugged. Everyone else started to team. They knew it was the best way to survive. 

      "We better find shelter." I said.

      "How about the other Math room?" Allen asked.

      "Quit talking!" Miki said. She was always so mean she should of been on the red team.

      "Are you on the RED team?" I asked.

      "No, I'm on the BLUE." She said rudely.

      The blue team was nicer than the red. Kids on the red said that they would eat the blue team kids if they have to. I stayed as far as I could from them.

       "Come on Allen!'" I said.

      We started walking to the math room when; BANG! We first thought it was another asteroid but then we saw it was a gunshot. The other math teacher was shot by Libif. She ran to the math room but then I stopped her. One kid ran around with a knife. He then stabbed all the red team teachers. We then ran into the room and locked the door. 

      "They stocked up on their food." I said. 

      "What?" Said Allen. 

      "The red team said that if they had to they would eat us." I said.

      Knock! Knock! Kock! 

      "Open up it's me!" Natale said. I unlocked, opened the door, and let her in.

      "They are going to kill me!" She said.

      " I know you're in there" Miki yelled. I blocked the door I could not have her get into are hideout even throw it was not the best.

      "Move over!" Natale shouted.

      "Never! I will never let that bitch in!" I said.

      "If you don't let me in, Mari I will KILL you!" She said

      I pulled out my gun and put it on the door. We got the guns when the asteroids started to hit for safety

      "I'll kill you first!" I thought.

      "DROP THE GUN!" Allen commanded.

      I shot the gun. Micki got shot in the leg. She then shot at the door. Allen grabbed me. He was too late. Natale was shot in the heart.