Chapter 2 (TW: Non-Graphic Murder, Guns)

"Natalie!" I shouted! I ran to her and put her in my arms. 

      "Goodbye." She said and then she closed her eyes.

      "Open up!" Micki said.

      "You just killed your friend." Allen said.

      "What! I didn't kill Mari!"

      She then shot the door. We both stayed close to the wall. The shot missed. Someone came by. 

      "Are you ok?" They said. BANG! She killed them. She went off. Allen and I heard something so we when the out. Luke was pulling the dead body away. I ran back in and locked the door. 

      "Ha ha ha!" Luke said. "Mari left you all alone." 

      Allen tried to open the door. 

      "It's just me and you now!" He said. Allen kicked the door open, and they both fell to the ground. I got up onto the table. Allen pulled himself off Luke. Luke got up and kissed me on the lips. I slapped him, jumped onto him, pinned him to the ground, and aimed my gun at him. He smiled.

      "I will kill you!" I said.

      "Let him go!" Allen said.

      I did. Luke ran off. Allen and I took Natale's body to the courtyard. When we got back in. BANG! An asteroid hit. We both fell. When we got back up the courtyard was no more. We ran away. Bang! A gunshot almost hit me. We went downstairs. We saw Anec with a gun to her head. The guns holder Libif.

      "Help me!" Anec said.

      Libif angled the gun at us. Allen and I put our hands up. 

      "There's no need to do this." I said. She shot me in the foot. I fell to the ground. Allen kicked Libif in the gut. He helped me up. We started to go. 

      "Come on!" He said. Then the 3 of us climbed up.

      We got back to the math room. Bang! Allen was shot in the leg. He fell. Micki came out from under the table. "You should really lock that door." She said. I slapped her across the face. "Get out!" I said. She went off. "Thanks for saving me." Anec said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

      I woke up to the sound of gunshots. I went out holding my gun. We needed food. Then I saw Luke and I ran. I found food and ran away.

      "There you are." Allen said.

      "Here."

      I gave him the food I saw Luke behind him and I ran off. I hid outside. The door swung open. I hid ready to kill.

      "It's just me." Allen said.

      I lowered my gun.

      "You almost got me killed by Luke. Why do you keep hiding from him?"

      I sat on the ground by the tree and Allen sat next to me.

      "I, I.. dated him a few years ago. It was only for a year. He moved." I said.

      "So he still thinks you're dating him."

      "That's what I'm afraid of. If he finds out I'm not. I feel like he will kill me."

      Luke ran out. He saw us. 

      "You two better stop this!" He said. He pushed Allen into the wall.

      "Hands off her! She's mine!" He yelled.

      "No, I'm not!"

      I pointed my gun at him. "Let him go!" I said. Luke let Allen go then turned around and kicked me in my head.